Beauty

The guys spent almost every Friday in their favorite bar. It was not as crowded as in a nightclub, there were the same drinks and a place at the table. That suited everyone except Gun.
But today the short boy wasn't offended that they didn't go to a club. He sat quietly at the table and drank water. He didn't want to drink alcohol and didn't want to eat. 

His mood today not for communication. His mood today - to lie on the bed, watch an interesting movie or treat yourself to something tasty.
In general, the mood to feel sorry for himself, because he is unhappy, because he has no love, no boyfriend.

But the two guys opposite were very insistent.
"Let's hang out tonight. Gun, this is gonna be fun!" his friends told him. 

"Well, where is the promised fun? It would be better if I stayed home and continue to suffer," thought the boy, listening with the dull face, his friends talking.

'This teacher is not only demanding of you. He was always strict. When I was a freshman, and even I,' Tay raised his finger, as if making words meaningful, 'I had problems with this subject.'

'Oh, Tay, just give us your old notes, I know you didn't throw them away,' New said and looked hopefully at the guy.

'That's all you want from me. Both of you are so selfish. What do you do in classes?' he looked at Gun and hit him lightly on the shoulder, 'hey, Gun, why are you so sad? Because we didn't go to the club?'

'No, I'm just bored …' said the boy looking around, 'it’s not interesting here. Only girls and nerd guys.'

'Ha-ha, you're just the same. You are the best student in your department for two years. I really don't understand how you do it.'

'I'm very smart, and I have a good memory,' said the boy and turned to the bar counter.

Maybe he will find someone interesting there, and his mood will improve a little.

Gun was right. A handsome guy was sitting alone at the bar counter. He was tall, slender, his hair was a bit disheveled so that he looked even sexier. He was wearing the dark trousers and a matching shirt.

Gun almost opened his mouth. Why hasn't he seen this beauty before? He couldn't miss such a suitable for him guy.
Gun knew all the handsome men at the university. Maybe the guy just accidentally went into this bar, because this place was very close to their university, and the main visitors here are students.

'Do any of you know him?' Gun turned to his friends and waved his head in the direction of the tall guy.

'Never seen him before,' New quickly glanced at the guy and continued to look at the beauty in front of him. His handsome was already sitting next to him. He doesn't need to know other guys than Tay.

'You've definitely never seen him before,' said Tay, and made a serious face, trying to remember more information about the tall guy, 'if I remember, he only studied for the first year. But then he got into a car accident and spent the next year in a hospital. Perhaps he returned to the university and, if I'm not mistaken, should be … at the same department with Gun.'

'But I didn't see him,' the boy said, not taking his eyes off the nice guy.

'Maybe he's recovered only now, in the middle of the year,' Tay shrugged, making it clear that was all the information he knew.

'What's his name?' Gun asked and fixed his hair 

Tay tensed up.

'Maybe Ofg or Ohr .... Oh, surely Off. His name is Off,' he tapped his forehead joyfully, his memory was good too.