Cutie

Gun looked at his boyfriend with open mouth and delight in the eyes. He forgot that Off is extremely attractive since recently he was used to seeing him without clothes or in very simple shorts and a t-shirt. On the occasion of their return to the university, the guys had to dress up.
Off was dressed in a black trousers and a light shirt that belonged to Tay, but it suited the tall guy perfectly to cause a heart attack in Gun's chest, a sense of pride and, perhaps, a little envy for his tall stature.

Gun pursed the lips, admiring the handsome guy from all sides, holding back the desire to attack Off's body, slowly undoing each button on his shirt, unzipping the black pants, to look at the hard cock with a drop of grease on the tip. Just watch, don't touch, driving Off crazy.
But the boy bit the lip, slapped Off on the ass, because the pants sat on him perfectly well, and pushed him out of Tay's apartment.

*******

The inability to break away from each other became a little annoying, they both need to hurry to classes that began five minutes ago.

'See you in the evening,' Off said, finally trying to free his hand, wanting to turn around, leave and not look back.

But Gun squeezed his hand even more tightly, pushing the guy in a quiet place, away from student's eyes. He pressed Off's body against the wall, kissed his neck, the mouth, then waved his hand and disappeared after a moment.
Off was pleasantly surprised, this was the best way to say goodbye.

After the class, the guys met in the toilet to caress each other for five minutes. Gun squeezed his boyfriend's cock, making sure nothing had changed. It was still hard and horny. Off twisted the white fabric of the boy's shirt around the nipples and was pleased with their sensitivity.

The next lecture was common for several groups and the crazy couple was looking forward to a little flirtation. Although Off and Gun were sitting nearby, instead of holding hands under the table, the boys held pens in their hands, and the whole lecture looked only at their notes or at a strict teacher.

The first day at the university was over, both wanted to return home as soon as possible. Today it was their turn to cook dinner.
But the guys weren't able to quickly leave the audience. Students surrounded them on all sides. They weren't interested in Off. All their attention was focused only on Gun. Someone tugged at his hand, inviting to join dinner. Someone handed over notes of previous lectures, insisting that he should make copies. The girls loudly discussed what happened to Gun. Everyone sincerely worried that the best student of the department didn't attend classes. There were different ideas. Someone said that Gun met a rich prince and now lives in his harem. Others suggested that he got sick, or simply tired of studying.

Off was blinking, obviously not used to the increased attention from other people. Last year he lived alone and didn't communicate with anyone, consciously avoided people.

Gun laughed, accepted help, joked about something, and enthusiastically waved his hands. Off watched everyone who stood next to his trustful, sweet guy.

The most confident guys invited Gun to a nightclub, clearly hinting at a hot continuation at the hotel.
The tall guy didn't feel any jealousy, but only possessiveness to his cute boy. He even wanted to take Gun in the arms and take him out of the classroom, from the university. To bring him into their own special world without people around.

'Hmm!!!' sounded loud in the audience.
The students turned to Off, it became awkwardly quiet.

'Gun won't go anywhere, with any of you,' Off said calmly.
He knew how to hide his emotions behind a perfectly calm face.
Gun covered his mouth with the hand so as not to laugh.

'Gun, let's go,' he ordered.

The boy shrugged, indicating that he would like to talk more and go to the bar, but this young man is absolutely against.