Fear

As soon as the friends entered the apartment, Gun took off his clothes in the corridor, leaving only the underwear. He pressed New to the wall, looked at him slyly and, without asking permission, said:

'New, I want to enter you tonight,' he smiled seductively.

'Oh, Gun, don't joke like that …' an unexpected offer made New blush. He held out his hands in front of him, hoping that he could protect himself from the persistent boy.

'I'm not joking, I think, you want to be bottom,' Gun lowered down the hands of stunned New, 'or? Do you want Tay to do this?'

'Gun, ... stop it, you're wrong.'

'Hey, what are you two whispering without me?' Tay leaned against Gun's back and hugged him at the waist.

'I'm offering New to be bottom. But he refuses. Tay, can you convince him?' the short boy kissed New's neck.

'Wow! This is unexpected. New, do you agree?'

'What? No, Tay, of course not ... haha,' his heart was beating heavily in the chest. And persistent kisses on the neck didn't help to think logically.

'You have to try,' Tay put the head on Gun's shoulder and stared at New.

Tay's gaze was full of temptation and desire. New took a breath.

'I think the two of you will not like it,' unable to look at his friend, he looked down.

'But I think, I will like it,' the older guy bit boy's neck a little, didn't take his eyes off bewildered New in front of him.

Why didn’t he notice New’s beautiful blush and puffy lips before? Tay was already aroused, only looking at this innocently embarrassing guy.

'New, don't be afraid. It will hurt at first, but then you will like it.'

'Hey, Gun, your words about pain was unnecessary,' Tay slapped the boy on the butt.

'But I want him to be ready for it.'

'Guys, I'm sorry, but I don't want to do this …' before New could finish, Gun grabbed his chin and kissed him - hard and rough.

'New, don't be afraid, trust us,' Tay's voice was incredibly soft and insistent at the same time.

Pressed against the wall, New was frightened and confused. It was Gun's fault, if he had not started pestering him, Tay would never have offered such sex.

From the moment they met, New thought Tay liked only Gun. Of course New wanted to have sex with Tay, but he was quite comfortable with the fact that he could touch him during sex, that they could kiss, that he could watch the guys do blowjob to each other.

Sometimes he looked at Gun and imagined himself in his place. Right now his desires may come true. Sex with Tay may be real. Tay can really fuck him, not in New's dreams or imagination.

But… What if Tay didn't like it?
What if they stop talking after that? What if Tay realizes Gun is better for him and guys start dating?
New pushed the short boy away.

'I can't,' he said to the two pairs of eyes that watched him with interest.

With incredible agility, New went to the kitchen. He should eat something and calm down.

Gun couldn't restrain his anger, he has just been refused again. The boy freed himself from Tay's arms and followed New.

'Wait, tell me. Why do you refuse me?'

'Gun, I just don't want to,' New didn't want to explain anything to the guys.

'Please, calm down,' Tay came over and took the boy's hand, trying to pull him away from New.