Cute

'Gun, you should be at this party. Everything will be as you like. Lots of alcohol, lots of music, hot guys like me. Let's go!' the guy's voice was very persistent.

Gun sat at the table and was taking vegetables from his plate, that Tay had carefully placed in the food.

'I'm not going. Krist, I really don't want to.'

'Didn't you miss me? We haven't seen each other in a long time. After the party, we can spend the night together. Or maybe you want to go to a hotel instead of a party?' the guy laughed.

'I don't want to go to a party or to a hotel. And I didn't miss you,' Gun said irritably, the conversation began to annoy him.

'Wow! Maybe you have a boyfriend?'

'Ha ha, you know, it's impossible for me to have a boyfriend,' Gun picked up a boiled carrot with a fork and laughed.

'Well, if you change your mind, I'm always glad of your company.'

Gun said goodbye to Krist and stared at the food. His appetite has completely disappeared.

"What do I really like?" 

He threw away the delicious meal, that Tay had prepared for him, lay down on the sofa, and closed his eyes. 

What does he really like? Partying, drinking, and having sex with strangers?

From birth he had heard only:
'What a beautiful boy!'
'Such a pretty child!'

At an early age, everyone wanted to be friends with him. Everyone wanted to be near him, naively believing that they would also get a little attention that was directed at the cute kid.

But as he grew older, the boy began to feel more and more lonely. Some guys didn't want to be friends with Gun, jealous and thought that all girls in love with him.
Which, of course, wasn't true, because the girls avoided the pretty boy, and sometimes even bullied him, thinking that the guy was their rival.

Some guys thought he wasn't brave and looked more like a girl than a boy and didn't want to play serious boy's games with him, like football or computer games.

The first time he had sex at age 16. The man was a friend of his parents. He was twice older than Gun and had a family. So their relationship ended immediately after a painful one night. Did Gun love this man? Maybe. Nevertheless, he was his first, even though sex with him left not the most pleasant memories.

After going to university and leaving his parents' house, Gun began his adult life.

The phrase "a cute boy" was changed to "you're so seductive".

At first, meeting with guys in nightclubs, he chose only those who were really interesting to him.
Gun had always hoped for a continuation, innocently believing that one night of sex could turn into a serious relationship. But after a night spent, all his new friends were saying the same words.

'You're the very nice guy, but I'm sorry, it's only going to be one night.'

'I had fun with you. Call me again if you want to have sex.'

'I'm sorry, but I'm not gay, I just wanted to try it once, and you look cute as a girl.'

'I can't date you because you're too handsome. I don't want anyone else staring at my boyfriend.'

Beautiful, cute, seductive. The boy is sick of those words.
Even changing the style of clothing, and preferring to wear t-shirts and sweaters several sizes larger, everyone found him even more attractive and seductive. When a t-shirt accidentally exposes his thin shoulder, no one makes an attempt to cover this naked part of the body, but simply look without hiding their vulgar thoughts.