Friends

New took off Gun's t-shirt, not regretting his impulsive decision and not thinking about the possible negative consequences of his actions.

But it only seemed so, because he thought for a long time about their friendship and was a little grateful to Gun for the doubtful offer. 

Sitting on Tay a couple of minutes ago, he definitely felt his boyfriend's excitement. The excitement that was caused by New.
He is Tay's boyfriend, not Gun. 

This night will be the last in their friendship with sex privileges. It was an opportunity to make sure that Tay belongs only to him. It seemed to New that something indescribably good would happen tonight, incredibly important to him and to Tay.

Gun hugged New and kissed. At this point, New's doubts were finally destroyed. 
The fact that Tay was still not following them, didn't bother him. New was sure that his handsome boyfriend would definitely come.

New was a little worried about Gun and his broken heart. But judging by the way the boy clung to him and persistently stroked his back and shoulders - Gun is fine. Maybe he's okay just for one night. But the main thing is that he is with them, he is full of energy and desire.

New unzipped the boy's jeans, knelt down and pulled the clothes off. He couldn't resist and licked the tight belly.

Gun was glad about it. While this night lasts, he can sew up a hole in his heart and just have fun. He will not be alone, and the guys will help him feel needed and loved.

Tay sat in the living room, putting his thoughts in order. It was easier when they were just friends with sexual privileges.
How should he behave now? Whom to hug? Whom to fuck? But when he heard Gun’s joyful laugh and New's groan, he jumped off the couch, realizing that he might miss something very interesting. What he can do and what he cannot do, he decided to find out in the bed.
Taking off his shirt, he burst into the room.

'I want to join you two,' he said, hugging Gun and burying his face in the soft hair.

'I was hoping you won’t bother us tonight,' Gun said intentionally. 

He didn't see Tay’s reaction, he felt it. The older one bit him on the shoulder.

'Don't even think about it,' Tay said a little annoyed, of course he wasn't going to give Gun the virgin ass of his boyfriend.

Gun only giggled and pushed New on the bed. He leaned over the guy's neck and began to suck the pale skin, leaving a red hickey.
So the playful boy avenged Tay for his bitten shoulder. He used New for revenge. 

Tay appreciated the cunning of the short boy and squeezed his buttocks.
Gun, without hesitation, licked New’s nipple and immediately felt several strong slaps on the ass. The older guy didn't feel sorry for the younger one at all.

Gun pulled off New's underwear and licked a place dangerously close to his cock. Deliberately provoking Tay, he waited for the next reaction.

'Enough games,' older guy said, pulling the naughty boy away from his boyfriend. 

New didn't understand the games that two guys played. He greedily looked at Tay, as if he wanted to remember every part of this perfect body forever. 

Gun pulled Tay to him and kissed, freeing the guy from the rest of the clothes. Tay looked into the eyes of his boyfriend and didn't notice any embarrassment or resentment in them.

Not the first time New got ready to watch, holding his breath, like guys
will enjoy each other. He leaned over to kiss Gun, as he almost always did when Tay entered him.