Reality

'I thought they were in the middle of the second hot round, but they behaved like naive romantics,' said Tay, looking into the living room.

'Oii, please, calm down, you'll wake them up,' New whispered and pulled the guy's hand, 'let's not bother them.'

It was difficult for two guys to lie comfortably on a narrow sofa, but even so Gun and Off coped with this difficult situation.

Tay and New were in no hurry to return, Off still calmly sleeping on the boy's lap, who was sitting motionless, afraid to wake the guest. Gun’s body, obviously could no longer be in tension, decided to relax, and he, already in an unconscious state, lay down next to Off. The tall guy didn't wake up, rolled over in such a position that Gun's head rested comfortably on his chest. He put the arms around the boy's shoulders.

Gun managed to put his leg on the thigh of the tall guy. Well, how can two guys lie on a narrow sofa? Only in this way, clinging to each other as close as possible, hugging and trying to breathe in unison.

'Oh, I have to cover this mess with a blanket. Disgusting to see …' Tay muttered, pulling a blanket out of the closet.

*******

The morning was cold. Touching the space around him with the hand, Gun realized, that he was lying on the sofa in Tay's living room, in clothes, without a blanket and was alone.

Reality is very cruel. If yesterday he thought that he had a chance to become Off's boyfriend, then the next morning his hope was shaken.

Maybe Off was having breakfast in the kitchen right now? Gun still believed in miracle, but the apartment was quiet. The uninvited visitor had already left.
Why did Off come? He disturbed Gun's fresh wound and left. Why? He wanted to laugh at Gun? 
Maybe it's a lot of fun to mock the short boy.

Gun got up from the sofa and looked sadly at the half, that seemed to be occupied by the handsome guy. How did they manage to lie on the narrow sofa all night? Gun smiled slightly.

Tay and New were not in the apartment too. The boy looked at the watch and realized his friends had already went to university. Obviously, they didn't want to wake Gun, knowing that he didn't want to study today.

The guy slowly made coffee, ate the remnants of yesterday's "second" dinner. He didn't want to stay in the living room. The sofa would remind him of the night he spent. 

Gun slept little this night.
The first time he woke up from the fact that he had difficulty breathing. In a dream he saw a nightmare, where he was drowning and suffocating in the vast ocean, but in reality his chest was squeezed.
In order not to fall, Off pressed too close to the boy, putting one hand on the back of the sofa, covering the small body.

Waking up suddenly in the middle of the night, Gun had no idea where he was or who was so brazenly clinging to him.
But when he felt a familiar smell, on a strange impulse, he leaned against the neck of the guy opposite and left a couple of passionate kisses.
Then he fell asleep again, because he wanted to know, if he could swim out of the water or drown. 

During the night Gun woke up several more times and could just look at the guy’s sleeping face, which was terribly lit by the light of the full moon. But for Gun at that moment it was the most beautiful face in the world.
Then he fell asleep again and saw a nightmare, but this time with Off on the moon. The last time he came out of an erotic dream, and pressed his mouth to the guy's skin in a state of intense excitement left a couple of bright marks on it.

The memory of sleep and reality mixed in his mind. Therefore, he was sure that he kissed and left the hickey on the guy’s neck in a dream.
He was also sure that the sensation of the touch of someone's lips on his was also a dream, not a reality.