Tired

After the incredible night spent with Gun, Off was split into two. His moral principles shouted that he didn't need Gun, he didn't need the guy with rich sexual experience. He didn't need a guy who was more experienced in sex than he was.

It seemed to Off, that he didn't know what sex was. And what he did before, feeling like an experienced lover, was just a parody of sex, an imitation. He always thought about what sex should be. And now the words "sex should be" didn't refer to the word "sex".

And then another Off got into an argument. The one who dreamed about Gun.
Off recalled the fragile boy's body, which he wanted to hug and didn't let go for a second.
His hands... Off wanted to connect with these tender fingers and be together, not letting the boy go a step. Off wanted to stick Gun to himself, to attach. He wanted to be part of Gun's life, to be part of him.

Off almost didn't pass the exam, and the reason was the cute tutor, because he was thinking about him constantly.
But still the guy managed to pass the exam. He didn't want to upset Gun, but he wanted to please him, to pamper him, carry in the arms ...
Off fought with himself. The inability to find a compromise upset and suppressed him.

The day after the exam, the student wandered around the university with the hope to meet the boy.
But Gun wasn't in the classes.

The next day, Off arrived at the university early in the morning so as not to miss Gun.
Standing at the entrance until late in the evening, he realized that today he wouldn't see the boy too.

Of course, knowing Gun’s phone number, Off could just call him, invite to dinner or to a movie, or ... he could find many reasons to meet Gun.
But Off had his damn principles.

Obviously the guy's pride allowed him to admit to himself, that he liked this cute boy. Off said that he would never date such a guy, and even called him a whore.
Off contradicted himself.

Knowing where the boy lived, that evening, he went to his house. 
As a fan of some celebrity, Off stood in front of the house and looked at the light in the window.
Why not? In fact, he was a crazy fan, a fan of a simple guy. 

About eleven o'clock Gun left the apartment. Of course, Off followed him without hesitation, and wasn't surprised, when saw the name of the club and visitors, most of whom were guys.
Off entered the club like a shadow, and sat at an almost unlit table in the corner. For a moment, he lost Gun.
He was frightened and even thought about leaving. Why did he follow Gun? But when Off heard the joyful laugh of the boy, which he recognizes everywhere, he perked up and began to watch.

Gun drank in the company of guys. And it seemed, that everything was in order, but after half an hour Gun climbed onto the table. And, oh, no! The boy began to undress.
Off felt a bucket of hot water pouring down on him. He was very sweaty and even blushed. While he was trying to understand his feelings, Gun unzipped a couple of buttons on the shirt. Off jumped out of the chair, intending to put an end to the mess, but was late.

The very tall, looking like a model guy took Gun off the table like a naughty cat, skillfully lowered him to the floor, buttoned all the buttons on his shirt, stroked the head and handed him a bottle of water. 

Another emotion was added to an incomprehensible set of emotions, and Off nearly howled at his helplessness. He was worse than this guy in every way.
Off considered himself a handsome guy, but when compared to the perfect body of this good looking guy, he was thin and weak.
Probably with this perfect guy Gun feel more fun and more interesting than with Off.

Off sat on a chair and continued to stare. Gun danced a lot, drank a lot and tried to undress a couple of times, but he did all this in the company of the handsome tall guy.