Perfect

Note: Sorry for such greedy for sex Gun, but he has his own circumstances to behave this way.
His story will be described in chapter 3.

*****************
About one year ago.

New didn't like nightclubs. But tonight he must attend a welcome party organized by senior students. And it didn’t matter that six months have passed since classes began at the university.

New felt uncomfortable. He would rather read a book or just sit with a small group of friends in a bar, instead of being in such a noisy place, with a lot of people around.

Suddenly the girls at his table began to laugh happily, his classmates began to welcome the best student of the university.
New smiled. His ideal came up to their table.
Tay.
The guy was perfect in everything. The caring and attentive older student, he was always ready to help. Of course he was handsome and charming.

Now this evening wasn’t so bad. After greeting everyone and exchanging a few words, Tay returned to his table. New continued to look at him with interest. Fortunately, everyone around was drinking alcohol enthusiastically, and nobody paid attention to New.

"What is he talking about? There must be something funny if everyone at his table laughs. He eats a lot of vegetables ... he cares about his health. How can he be so perfect? Is he a human being? I wonder if I can ever sit down at the same table with him and listen to his laughter?"

What did New feel for Tay? Did he admire Tay because this guy was the best student? Or did he respect the guy for his personality? For his kindness, for caring for others, for his ability to be kind to everyone? Or was it love? New couldn't exactly answer that questions. He was fascinated by this guy.

Several hours passed. As soon as Tay disappeared from New's eyes, the guy got bored. Since everyone was drunk and the evening was uninteresting, New decided that now was the right time to go home.

But first, he needs to go to the toilet. It takes about an hour to get to his apartment by taxi.

The toilet was almost quiet. Finally, for a long time, the guy's head could rest from the noise and music of the nightclub. New was in a good mood, quietly humming a song, thinking that he was completely alone.

But he wasn't alone, a strange sounds began to come from the last toilet stall. New felt uncomfortable, he washed his hands and was about to leave, when he heard.

'Oh baby, you have such a seductive mouth, can I get it dirty with my sperm tonight?'

'As you wish… Ha-ha, mmnnn.'

Now New wanted even more to leave the toilet as quickly as possible, but ... why was that voice so familiar to him? No, it can't be him! It's impossible!
To make sure that it was someone else, the guy went to the last stall, from which came a laughter and a noise. He didn't understand why he was doing this. Maybe he was curious. The door was open.

New froze, shocked by what he saw. Tay stood with his back to him, and, pressing the short boy against the wall, kissing him rudely and imperiously. The boy's t-shirt was pulled up to the top, one Tay's hand caressing boy's chest, the other resting on the fly of his jeans.

The short guy was stroking Tay's back and moaning. New couldn't take his eyes off the scene.

The short boy opened his eyes and saw stunned New. He smiled and held out his hand without hesitation. New stepped back. The short boy broke the kiss.

'We have a cute spy here …' he giggled. 

Tay turned and looked at New with interest.

'Oh, first year student! What's your name?'