2🎒

•JAHSEH'S POV•

•JAHSEH'S POV•

I pulled up to ski's house and sent him a text to tell him I was outside. I turned the radio off while keeping my eyes on ski door. Finally the door flew open but it wasn't ski who walked out the door.

It was my nigga wifi, I ain't even know he was here.

He walked over to my car, we greeted each other with our special hand shake and he got in the back.

"what up vro, I ain't seen you since last week" he said leaning in towards the gap of my chair.

"i just been recording music and shit you know" i shrugged.

"I've been dabbling a bit wit music too I'm not gone lie" wifi chuckled lighting a blunt he took out his pocket.

My eyes widened.
"you've been making music? since when?" I questioned generally intrigued.

I've known isaiah for couple years now.
Our group like to mess around free styling to beats and shit when we bored, but I ain't know he was taking this music shit serious.

I'm actually impressed that he has chosen this path because he got flows, I won't even lie.

"I've always wanted to do it but only built up the courage to do it recently" he said passing the blunt to me and I nodded.

"You got this vro, just be consistent" I advised and he nodded.

"Yeah I got you"

I looked at my phone to check the time and it was coming up to 8 meaning we have got approximately 30minutes to get to school.

"Where ski at?" I questioned before taking drag from the blunt.

"he had to take a shit"

"how did you know I was gone pull up?" I questioned.

"I was by the wind-"

"WATERRRRRRRR" isaiah was cut off by ski getting into the car catching us both off guard.

"the fuck took you so long" I complained, handing him blunt.

"I had to empty this tank, I had some bad food last night" ski moaned while rubbing his stomach.

I shook my head, starting the car up so we could get to school on time.

•••

•JHENÉ'S P O V•

JHENÉ'S P O V•

We arrived to the school on time thank god, I don't know what would've done if we were late on our first day.

Mila stepped out of the car first and I followed suit as we walked into the school building side by side.

We got couple stares from people and my anxiety definitely went up, mila didn't mind since she was used to it but I guess that's normal since we are new here.

"we gotta go to reception" mila mumbled and I just followed to where ever she was going.

I was looking around and I instantly felt out of place.

Majority of the girls looked like the ones from Instagram, less clothing, confident, beautiful and out there.

Same with the boys, they were so tall and toned.

They looked so intimidating, the size of their bicep was literally the size of my head if not bigger.

We finally got the reception and the lady looked up smiling at us both.

"good morning girls, how can I help you today" she said giving us her full attention.

"I'm jamila and this is jhenè" I shyly waved.

"oh you must be the new girls, I got your schedules right here" she quickly went through her files and gave us both two pieces of paper with our names on it.

"thank you so much" mila said and I smiled before we walked away from the desk.

Mila was always the extroverted, loud bubbly person so it was easier for her to make friends and to be herself where I was more quiet, shy and introverted who would just write my thoughts down in journal.

Mila was skimming through her schedule before looking up at me.

"I got science first what about you" she smiled

I checked my paper and saw I was in a different class.

"english" I said lowly, I was a little upset that me and mila got separated.

"it's okay nae, you have nothing to worry about just focus and try not to get distracted" she reassured me and I nodded slowly.

"my class is this way so I'll come to your class afterwards" she quickly gave me a hug and went the opposite direction.

I'm alone, this can't be good.

I took a deep breath trying to calm down my pessimism, taking my journal out of my bag and holding it to my chest as I began to walk to my class.

My class was a little far from where I was and my mind began to wonder off...until I accidentally bumped into someone, dropping my journal.

"watch where the fuck your going" the boy shouted as he bent down pick up his books. 

"s-sorry" I nervously said bending down to pick up my journal until both our eyes met.

He was looking into my eyes trying to figure out who I was, I was looking into his eyes taking in his features.

He had the most beautiful brown eyes, long curly lashes and these face tatts that made him stand out.

I looked at the one he had under the right side of his eye, it had small red writing that said numb.

I looked over to the one above the left side of forehead that said alone.

I then looked over at the broken heart he had on the left side.

I thought he was so beautiful, I couldn't look away, it was like time stopped for a split second.

"yo jah we gone be late" one of his friends tapped his shoulder.

He moved his attention from my eyes, shook his head and stood up walking in the same direction I was walking in.

I quickly got up and slowly followed behind as I realised he was heading for the same class that I was in.

To be continueddddddd🖤