19🎒

JAHSEH'S POV

JAHSEH'S POV

I was standing in front of my window watching Jhene as she brushed her hair facing her mirror

I was standing in front of my window watching Jhene as she brushed her hair facing her mirror. We haven't really talked after I dropped her home that night last week, the car ride back was awkward as hell, I know she was hurt about it but it has to be this way, she wouldn't understand. I was already becoming so attached in such little time and because of everything with her brother, I'd rather be there for her as a friend so nobody gets hurt.

Jhene suddenly got up from her chair and began walking towards her door opening it slightly, she was there for a little while until she pulled the handle towards her taking slow steps back into her room exposing the person she was speaking to. I frowned my eyebrows to see a 6ft, black nigga with a face tat taking jhene by the hand as she blushed. 

I began grinding my teeth furious that she had already moved on so quickly. 

I took a closer look to see who the guy was and I realised I actually knew him. I slowly unclenched my fist chuckling looking down. 

"She got me fucked up" I muttered to myself.
I decided to take my phone out of my pocket, blocked my caller id and introduce myself to this "lil" party.

•••

JHENE'S POV

I was sitting on my chair facing my make up mirror brushing through my hair as it was wet from the shower I just had

It's been a week since I've spoken to jahseh and to be honest I was hurt. I've been wanting to reach out but going against the urge because I basically confessed my feelings for him and got rejected and I'll be real I'm not taking it well.

I've ran out of xans so I've been moody as shit, barely speak to anyone much less leave my room. I go to school, studio and straight home afterwards. I got weed though so I guess things are alright, only thing has been bugging me is finding motivation to write, I've been struggling recently and that doesn't really happen, normally I could write for hours, now I can hardly get out of bed.

I heard a knock on my door, I got up from the chair and walked over to the door to open it. 

"Lovell? w-what are you doing here?" I questioned with a puzzled look as I stared at my ex for 2 years in the face after a whole year of not seeing each other.
"Dang I missed that voice" He stared at me seductively, I got shy and began looking down.
"That face too" He chuckled walking over to me as I was taking slow steps back into my room.
He stood in front of me looking down at me, taking a hold of my hand kissing it slowly like he used to, I was blushing hard.

I turned around to my table to see my phone ringing so I walked over to check and see who it was but the number was blocked. I stared at the phone screen until the call rang out.
I looked over at lovell to see him laying on my bed, patting an area for me sit by him. I smiled walking over sitting by him as he rested his head on his hand.

"So?" I questioned wanting to know why he's turned up so unexpectedly.
"So what?"
"What brings you here? I mean things didn't exactly end on good terms with us"
"You been on my mind, I've just been too pussy to reach out just in case you cuss me out or some shit" he chuckled and I kept my face straight as possible.
"I wouldn't say mad but I do still feel a way about the situation".
He sighed.
"I know you miss us deep down, no matter how hard you try to hide it" lovell smiled and I rolled my eyes.
"I really think you should come on this trip with me though, I think it'd be good for you, a little space from everything, scenery perfect for inspiration for your music..and mine"
"I think it would be too but.. you know I can't just up and leave"
"It'll only be for 2-3 weeks tops" he raised his hands up.
"I'll get back to you"
He nodded "That's fine but think about it okay?"
I nodded. "I gotchu" I pinched his cheek
and he chuckled.
"I gotta question though" he asked out of the blue.
"Shoot" I said as I stroked scar because he jumped on the bed.
"Why you ghost me like that?"
"You know exactly why"
"I told you I wasn't fucking with her like that"
"Yeah and you lied" I rolled my eyes as he sucked his teeth.
"That's why I'm here to make shit right"
"Or you need a companion to get fucked up with?" I raised an eyebrow.
"No..yes but its different with you-"
"You know what, don't think about it like that, just us spending time together".
"Just us spending time together?" I tilt my head.
He nodded.
"A lil tlc"
I laughed which made him laugh too.
"So what do you say" he said leaning forward staring into my eyes waiting for an answer.
I gazed back and smiled.
"I need to speak to someone first before anything, when I do I'll let you know".

lovell

To be continuedddddd