14🎒

• JHENÉ'S P O V•

• JHENÉ'S P O V•

I stormed out of the hospital walking towards jahseh's car. It was raining so I pulled my hood over my head not wanting to get my hair wet.

Jahseh was walking towards me looking out of breath.

"damn you walk fast" he bent over, placing his hand on his knees trying to catch his breath.

I watched as he tried to catch his breath, I wanted him to unlock the car, I wanted to get as far away from this hospital as possible.

"jahseh" I said getting impatient.

He looked up at me with his eyebrows frowned.

"I can't breathe girl damn" he placed a hand on his chest.

I began feeling sympathetic.

I went into my bag taking out my water bottle that I had put in there, holding it out to give to him.

He looked at me and then at the bottle in my hand.

He smirked taking the bottle out of my hand, almost drink all of it.

"thank you shawty, you saved my life" he said pretending to cry, being dramatic.

I rolled my eyes as a small smile appeared on my face.

I couldn't be angry around him, it was literally impossible. He is just too goofy and I laugh at everything.

"my place or yours?" he laughed, opening the car door for me.

I got in the car, he strapped me up as per usual and then got in on the other side.

"do you mind if I stay at yours tonight?" I said looking at him.

"not at all, anything for you..you wanna go get some clothes or head straight to my house?" 

"can we head to mine first, I need to feed scar"

"gotchu shorty" he smiled, starting the car up.

•••