10🎒

• JHENÉ'S P O V•

• JHENÉ'S P O V•

Me and mila got out of the car, walking up to christina's apartment, we could literally hear the music from outside so mila sent her a text to let her know we was outside.

Me I was in my own little world, observing my surroundings with a goofy ass smile on my face.

"girl what you smiling at" mila questioned while she looked at me.

I turned to her and chuckled.

"damn mila can't a girl just be happy"

She chuckled afterwards, nodding her head.

"you right sis, smile away"

Couple minutes later the door flew open exposing a very drunk christina, she had a red cup in her hand and her phone in the other.

"w-well if it isn't my favourite bitches, come on in" She hiccuped, opening the door wider to let us in.

Soon as I stepped in the smell of alcohol and weed hit my nostrils. It was packed in here, if I wasn't on these pills I definitely would've had an anxiety attack from being around this many people.

"I can't believe you guys actually moved down here" christina drunkenly wrapped her arms around us both.

"I know girl! no more of those long ass car rides" mila laughed.

"so where is he?" I questioned, smirking at her.

She smirked back automatically knowing what I was talking about.

"he probably with his boys or sum, I ain't seen him in a minute" she shrugged and I nodded.

"is it okay if I smoke?" I innocently asked.

I know it's a party and people are already smoking but I just wanted to make sure because it was her home, I didn't want to disrespect it.

"girl smoke up! ima go get y'all some drinks" she walked away.