16🎒

• JHENÉ'S P O V•

• JHENÉ'S P O V•

I woke up rubbing my eyes, looking down at my stomach seeing his head there with his arms wrapped around my waist.

I lightly tapped his head but he wouldn't move.

I slowly massaged his scalp with my finger tips, he began groaning.

"I need to go" I softly said.

He sighed ignoring what I said, I rolled my eyes.

I laid there for ten more minutes and I was getting more frustrated as the seconds go by.

I was now sober, everything that happened yesterday about miaygi came to mind, bringing down my mood.

I'm very emotional and the xxanx helps to numb that, I hate that I'm like this.

•••

I sighed for the last time before sitting up, waking him up.

"I'm sorry but I told you I needed to go" I say getting out of the bed. He sat up, mean mugging me.

"Where you going?" He said raspily.

"I'm going home and then I'm going to the hospital" I say as I moodily pulled my joggers over my pj shorts.

He watched my body language, getting up and walking over to me.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I'm good".

He sighed heavily before sucking his teeth.

"Why you lying bruh, your face tells it all"

I rolled my eyes, closing the gap between us, cupping his face before giving him a quick peck.