20🎒

JHENE'S POV

JHENE'S POV

Class was over finally and i was exhusted and hung over. I stayed up all last night with lovell so i was tired as hell and ready to go. Lovell wanted to come over so i could listen to his new music that he's due to put out..and then we got high, per usual.
It's obvious that i still have feelings for him but i don't think i could go back. He got wasted one time and cheated on me with three women after his show.

It was plastered all over the internet and the sextape got released, forced in front of my eyes to see. I was broken, i knew i deserved better so i cut him off.

A year later he came back, i mean who wouldn't? i'm the pussy fairy, this pussy is magical. He wanted to try again but i wasn't feeling it as i knew he still had groupies around him and i aint tryna throw off my ph balance so i ghosted him...and he found me again.

I'm still hurt over jahseh, i'm not sure if i will ever get over him, but i gotta move on..he doesn't feel the same way.

Maybe i should go on that trip with lovell.

I left the school building to meet mila by the car and there she was with stokeley, who was eating a bag of cheetos.

"hey lul girl, you ready to go?" said stokeley.

"so ready, i'm exhusted" i said as i rubbed my eyes. "you coming over?" i questioned.

He nodded his head. "only for a lil while then ima go check on jah big head ass"

Mila got in the drivers seat, stokeley sat in the passenger seat and my half awake ass sat in the back.

"where is jahseh? i haven't seen him in a minute" said mila as she glanced at stokeley.

"recording music in his house, he's in his mood, you know how he gets" said stokeley.

He's depressed? about what? i wanna ask..but i don't think that's my place anymore.

"jhene, how come's jahseh doesn't come over anymore? you two where tight as hell".

I sighed heavily not wanting to talk about it.