9🎒

• JAHSEH'S POV•

JAHSEH'S POV

I'm waiting on ski to pull up so we can go hit up this party we got invited to by wifi, he's been talking to some shorty that I fucked like a year ago, I ain't bothered by it, I could give four fucks I just wasn't in the mood to party.

Only reason why I'm going to this fuck ass party is because of ski, he's practically dragging me there, i know if I dont to go I won't hear the end of it so I said fuck it.

I ran out of my pills and I haven't had time to go pick up my prescription because neva wanted to go brunch and shopping. I ain't mind, she's been real nice to me recently..until today.

We kinda argued at the mall over some dumb shit, a girl came up to me and asked for my number out of the blue while geneva went to the bathroom, I declined obviously, a nigga faithful you feel me. When she came back she saw me with ole girl and spazzed out on me for no reason, even after explaining the situation.

I was already in a fucked up mood so I took her ass home, I ain't got time for this arguing shit. Especially when I ain't did nothing wrong.

She's been real secretive with her phone whenever she's around me, leaving her phone face down, leaving the room to take phone calls type shit.

I don't wanna assume things because I do love her, I want to trust her, I don't wanna loose her due to my over reactive mind, I could be tripping.

It was still early, we didn't have to get there till 10ish so I decided I was gonna write some songs as I was gonna go to the studio with ski tomorrow to record some tracks.

My fan base been hitting up, complaining I ain't been dropping shit and that's fair cause I haven't. My mind has been elsewhere since my grandma told me she's been speaking to my moms.

All the rage I've been holding in from my past was slowly coming out, I had not an ounce of fuck to give anymore, I'm gone be reckless. I'm tired of fucking thinking, ima just do from now on fuck this shit.