5🎒

• JAHSEH'S POV•

JAHSEH'S POV

After lunch I didn't feel like going back to class so me and stokes decided we were gonna go back to mine and play fortnite or sum shit, I didn't mind I just wanted to get out of here.

"You ready vro" ski questioned grabbing his bag off the chair.

I nodded, getting up to fix myself.

"Where you going?" geneva questioned looking up at me.

"out" I said bluntly checking my phone.

She rolled her eyes at my sarcasm. "let me come with-"

"no" I quickly said looking down at her.

She squinted her eyes. "why baby I wanna come w-"

I cut her off by quickly pressing my lips against hers.

"Na you straight" I headed for the exit while stokeley followed behind.

•••

"we going studio later?" ski questioned walking up to my door.

"yeah shit ion mind" I shrugged, using my key to open my front door.

I walked into my home with stokeley, who quickly walked passed me to greet my grandma who was sitting at the kitchen table doing a word puzzle.

"grandmaaaaa" ski embraced jahseh's grandma into a hug, interrupting her from her puzzle.

"oh stokekey sweetie you scared me" she chuckled hugging him back.

Jahseh squinted his eyes jealous at the attention his grandma was giving to stokeley.

"why you looking at me like that" ski questioned as a smirk appeared on his face.