8🎒

• JAHSEH'S POV•

JAHSEH'S POV

After my last class I was pulled up by the deputy head knowing she was going to take me to the principle's office but I didn't care.

That nigga got what he deserved, he blatantly saw me with my girl and still tried to make a move on her IN FRONT of me.

Geneva was acting like she was liking the attention and shit, she didn't even stop him.

I was livid and I lost it, I took all my anger out on him.

I knew if I took the other two out of the four pills I should've taken this morning I probably wouldn't have lost my temper so quickly.

Well that's a fucking lie, I probably wouldn't have enjoyed it as much.

I need to talk with geneva though, this shit can't run. I won't allow it to run.

I'd rather be alone than to be heart broken, I can't handle that shit.

•••

The deputy walked into the office leaving me outside the door.

I waited for a little bit and eventually she walked out.

"you can come in" she held the door open for me and I walked in seeing the principle sitting at her desk.

She was used to seeing my face in here so she wasn't really surprised when she heard about the incident that happened.

"Jahseh, take a seat" she pointed at the sit that was on the other side of the desk.

I took a seat next the seat she was pointing at and I smiled.

She shook her head, chuckling a little.

"what am I going to do with you mr onfroy, your grades are immaculate, I never get any complaints from any of your teachers, you're a great student but your temper always seems to let you down" she said truthfully with a hint of sadness.