15🎒

• JAHSEH'S POV•

JAHSEH'S POV

We just got back from picking up some blonde hair dye from the store. I don't know what jhene has planned to do with my hair, I'm actually terrified about what she's about to do but I told her trust her, which I do but I'm gone be mad if my hair fucked up.

I sat on my bed, taking the hair dye out of the bag, reading the back for the instructions.

"you've done this before right?"

She took the hair dye box out of my hands, analysing the front cover.

"once or twice"

I frowned my eyebrows at her.

"so which one is it?"

She looked at me with a puzzled look.

"which one is what?"

"have you done this once or twice?

She thought for moment.

"twice" she opened the box, taking out the dye solution with some gloves.

She sat beside me, taking another mini bottle of solution and I watched as she mixed it in with the hair dye.

"why you using a stick" I questioned, staring at the stick in her hand.

"it helps to mix it all together faster..and because it was in the box" she stopped mixing, placing the hair dye solution on the table and then came back to sit by me.

"what are you feeling for"

"I'm feeling for something different, something bold" i said thinking.

"how bold we talking" she questioned with an eyebrow raised.

"Distinctive bold like, you ever watched that movie 101 dalmaitians?"

"yeah with the little puppies, more than I can count" she giggled.

"you remember that cruella bitch, with the black and white hair?"

"Yeah I reme-wait..is that what you want?"