Best of Friends - Part Two

"Hey Babe? What's up?

I froze. Did I mentioned that she's currently taken. Hell yeah, fvck life. My soon to be wife is taken and I can't do something about it.

I was removed from my thoughts when I heard her bidding goodbye to her boyfriend.

"Yeah, I'll tell her." She glanced at me and give me a worry look.

"No of course she'll understand. Yeah, I'll just call you when I'm there. Me too! Aww I miss you more babe. I love you too. Bye." She said giggling.

She apologetically glance to my side.

She faked cough.

"Change of plan?" I sternly asked.

"Ahm, Lili, that was Hanbin. Ah, ahm he said that their practice finished early. He invited me for a date. Ahm I know we already had plan but can we move it? I mean, I'm really sorry but you know since the champ.." I didn't let her finished.

"It's okay Jennie. Where do I need to drop you off?" I asked without giving her a glance. I hold the steering wheel tightly that it made my knuckles white. I'm holding my tears to flow.

"No, ahm what am I thinking. It's our day, I will just tell Hanbin that I can't make it." She said guiltily.

"I said it's okay Jennie. We can celebrate anytime we want." I said with forced smile as I give her a quick glance.

"You sure?" She confirmed.

"Yes." I said with a nod.

I know she still not convinced but she let it go.

"Ahm okay. Just drop me off in university, he said that he's still there." She softly said.

"Okay."

The drive to university is quiet. No one dares to talk.

"We're here." I said as I parked in front of the univ.

"Thank you Lili, I'm sorry. I will make it up to you." She gave me her sweet smile and give me quick kiss in the cheek.

"No need." I whisper to myself.

I waited for her to get inside before I leave with heavy heart. Again fvck life.

I heard my phone ring, indicating someone sent a message. I checked it and found out that it's Tzuyu. She's asking if I'm free and if I could tour her around. As much as I want to bury my face to my pillow and cry all night, I know Jennie will notice that so instead of doing it I replied to Tzuyu.

"Hey Tzuyu, yeah I'm free. Let me fetch you. Where are you now?" I replied.

She immediately replied and fetch her in her condo.

_____________________________________

"Amusement park?" Tzuyu excitedly inquired as I guide her towards the entrance.

"Well yeah? Ahm in case you don't want it we can actually go somewhere else." I said while scratching my nape."

"Hell no! Of course I like it. It's just that, why are we the only one here? Is it close or something?" She asked wondering.

"Actually I rented it. I mean don't get me wrong. I was supposedly on a date today but it was cancelled." I answered while looking up in the sky.

"So am I the rebound?" Tzuyu raised her brow.

"What? No! No! I don't want you to feel that way, I ahm... I was interrupted by a contagious laugh.

"You're cute Manoban. That's the reason why I think I like you, but as I can see you already whipped to someone else." She said straight.