Just Give Me 7 Days (Day 5 cont.)

*knock* *knock*

I heard soft knocks and Chaeng voice afterwards. She gently open the door of my room and peek a little.

"Lisa? You ready? They're now waiting for you." She said softly.

I just gave her a nod. After I talked to Jennie and burst out, I also fainted. Luckily Chaeng was there just observing me so instead of falling to the floor she caught me immediately, while Jisoo Unnie was with my parents and Grandma that time. Since then I never talked to anyone, anymore. I'm emotionally drained, until now I can't believe my grandpa was gone. I refused to believed it but in times like this I remember my Grandpa, he always tell me his belief, belief that everything happens for a reason. I don't know what God's reason for this but I trust Him. It's just that, even how much I tried to convinced myself that there's a purpose behind this, I can't also deny the fact that my Grandpa was gone and there's a piece of me that will always be gone because of him. My Grandpa who's been nothing but a very supportive and loving grandparent, my Grandpa who accepted me after I confessed my love for Jennie, I thought at first he'll be mad but funny thing was he just chuckled after I told him I'm inlove with my bestfriend, he said it took me so long before I realized that. He's the one who advised me to confessed to her, yes, before I have no planned of confessing at all because I witnessed how disgusted Jennie towards her Mom, towards her Mom's partner and towards to all the people who have same situation. She didn't hurt them but she made sure not to get attached to anyone of them, if she'll need to interact she just stay civil as much as possible. So by that, you can now imagine how afraid I am to tell her about my feelings, how afraid I am to be discovered but because of Grandpa I learned to take risks, I thought Jennie will spare me with her anger because of all the things we've been through, besides by confessing it doesn't mean she needs to reciprocate, what it means is I want to level up things on my part to show you how much you mean to me and how much I love you, but no, our relationship fell apart because of that. I didn't tell Grandpa what happened, I just said that we're working on it. He's proud because of what I did, little did he know that, that confession did changed everything.

I was interrupted with my thoughts when I heard my phone ringing. When I looked at it I saw Jennie's name. After I told her about Grandpa and ended the call, she kept on bugging me by calling. Fortunately I fainted I have no longer energy to deal with her. When I'm unconscious, my parents asked Oppa Seungri to bring me to my grandparents house first so I can take a rest, and prepare for the cremation that will happen this same day. Chaeng volunteered to accompany me because Jennie was not still there that time.

My parents informed me through Chaeng that the the funeral will be held only today and then  his remains will be cremated afterwards. My Grandma said that, that's what my Grandpa wants because he don't want his loved ones to mourned that long, its as if by cremating him the mourning will stop as well, dryly chuckled.

I told Chaeng to just wait inside the car and I'm about to go outside to follow her when I noticed someone waiting on the couch, when I noticed Jennie. When she felt a presence, she lift her face that facing the ground and when she realized its me, she rushed immediately. Her eyes were swollen, she really cried hard I thought to myself, who wouldn't though? My Grandpa been nothing but good to her.

She hugged me, I don't have the power to protest so I just let her be. She put her face on the crook of my neck and I felt she's crying hard again. I didn't hugged her back or even console her, I don't feel anything at all.

"I'm sorry Lisa, I'm really sorry I'm not there with you, I'm sorry baby." She said non stopped. Maybe she realized that I'm not hugging her back so she pull away a little. "Lisa?" She called me to get my attention.