Media Influencer - Part Two

"Lisa?"

I was interrupted with my thoughts when I heard a familiar voice that I'm admiring for a long time now.

I don't know how long I'm staring until I heard her chuckled. I'm so mesmerized by what I'm seeing. Goddess indeed.

"I, ah, ahm, hi yes, I'm Lisa. Nice to finally see you Jennie." I stood up, and helped her to sit down. We're currently in a restaurant. I thought I creeped her out last time, gladly that's not the case but the person who messaged me about the details of our so called "date" was not her anymore but her manager. Jennie's model as well aside from being Media Influencer that's why she do have a manager, I even read on one of the articles about her that many entertainment already offered projects to her as an actress but she declined. She said that's not her calling.

 She said that's not her calling

"Ehem."

Again I was interrupted on my own thoughts, I internally face palmed myself. This too much for a first impression.

"I ah, I'm sorry Jennie, you're too beautiful in person. I can't help but stare." I blurted out and afterwards when I realized what I said I covered my own mouth and lowered my gaze on the table.

You and your big mouth Lisa, I said to myself.

Again I heard her contagious laugh, because of that I lift my face to looked at her, she's also looking at me.

"You're more pretty in person too Lisa." She said showing her gummy smile. I know I'm a blushing mess right this very moment but I don't care anymore, I don't care if showing her how nervous I am right now is not cool to see. I can't control my heart, okay? Can you blame me.

We ate in silence until she decided to break it.

"So Lisa? What do you think about our ship name? She asked."

I choked when I heard it.

She immediately hand me her glass of water, I drank it before I realized its hers and for the nth time this evening I blushed with the thought of indirect kiss.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled. I decided to step up my game. I should make a move now if I want this supposedly date have a part two. "Like what you've said, its cute." I said looking intently on her eyes while giving her my infamous smile. I saw her blushed as well and it helped me gained more confidence.

But again, knowing Jennie, she's more confident, I can even say she's overflowing with it so her next questioned shocked me again.

"So you like me?" She casually said.

I coughed.

"What?" I asked trying to sound innocent.

"Ahm you like me?" She repeated.