Suitor

Lisa's POV

"Lisayah!" I was startled when I heard Jisoo Unnie's voice. Its still early, too early actually. Early to wake up, early for breakfast, early for school. Sun still not showing but here I am busying myself preparing food for my Jennie, I've been courting her for five months now. Let's say in those five month I made little progress like, seeing her smile towards me and acknowledging my presence. You see, Jennie's the school's princess, I'm not exaggerating but almost half of school's population, yes "school" not boys only but as a whole, admire her. Why not right? She's almost perfect, from her gorgeous face, perfect body, gummy smile, feline eyes though there's only one problem, she's cold hearted and snob. Me on the other hand is really approachable person, maybe that's also the reason why I was elected as school's council president.

"Yah! Jisoo Unnie you startled me." I complained rubbing my chest.

"Its your fault, I woke up because of your noise. I thought there's a burglar or something." She said defending herself.

It made me guilty.

I bow to show regret.

"I'm so sorry Unnie, I tried to work in silent but maybe I failed." I apologize, looking at the ingredients of the food I'm about to cook. To be honest before Jennie, I'm not really into cooking but seeing her eat unhealthy food or sometimes not eating at all, it urge me to learn, I don't want my girl to get sick.

"Aish, its okay but what are you doing in this early hour?" She curiously asked.

It made smile, all things, even a little that reminded me of Jennie makes me happy. Before I can give her my answer she already interrupted me.

"Don't mention it, I think I know already." She said dismissively and leave me without second glance. Despite not mentioning it verbally, I know Jisoo Unnie's not in favor of me courting Jennie. She said to me before that, she might just used me which I highly doubted saying my Jennie's not like that. After that I never heard any warning from her, she just allow me on the things I want to do.

***

For that span of five months I always fetch Jennie from her condo and bring her home as well. Those kind of things made my stomach rumbled in a good way, who wouldn't, if I'm the only and the very first able to do that. Maybe because of my enthusiasm, I'm not easily intimidated by her death glare and all, yes I felt fear but I set aside that, it added to her cuteness if you'll asked me, well maybe I'm just in love, I'm in love with the ice queen.

I was interrupted in my own thoughts when I saw her walking, I immediately get out of my car and walked towards her to get her things from her.

Aish, she's really breathtaking. I didn't noticed that she's already in front of me.

I felt her hand lift my jaw, as if closing it.

"You're drooling Manoban." She said in a cold voice which I immediately checked if really I am drooling.

"Yah, I'm not." I complained, I swear in that mere second I saw her smile but she immediately vanished it. "Good Morning Nini. How's your sleep?" I asked excitedly while getting her bag and guiding her to my car.

"Same Lisa, you always asked that." She said.

I pouted before opening my car.

I made her stopped from entering my car and made her face me.

I'm taller than her and I really love our height difference. Her bag already at my back so my hands already free, I corner her and our distance is really close. I saw that she gulped, good, in a way she's also affected by my presence.