Give Me Love

Lisa's POV

"Mwuah! Mwuah! Mwuah!" Chaeng kisses me non stopped on both of my cheeks. She's now Jisoo Unnie's official girlfriend.

"Okay! Stop that already baby, I'm getting jealous." Jisoo Unnie said as she pull Chaeng away from me.

Well if you're wondering what was that, well its actually been what? The 9th pair I successfully match made. Yup, I'm that kind of friend. I tend to introduce, refer and set up my friends on a date, of course those singles only and I'm happy with that. Since my last girlfriend broke my heart, I promised myself not to see anyone who's being broken as well. At first its really satisfying, I mean seeing your friends happy and being one of the reasons of their happiness really warms my heart but lately I got tired, maybe because most of them are in a relationship now and I'm left here alone. Not that I'm regretting things that I did, of course I'm not, its just that when you're surrounded by couples sometimes you tend to miss being with someone as well, you miss being taken care of, being love and all shits about relationship. Well my friends are also generous, they accompany me as much as possible not letting me feel alone or anything about being like that. They set up me as well to some random girls they know, its just that so far no one catches my attention. Well maybe because I'm still in love with my ex perhaps? I'm not even sure myself, to be honest I'm not sure as if I'm still capable of love. I am a wrecked, when I got separated with my ex everything turned upside down. Well maybe partly its my fault, I mean I revolved myself around her, everything is all about her, I can't even decide what we're going to eat without her approval. At first I thought that's okay, always asking your partner's opinion, always considering her but no, in her case she got tired of me. She said I'm too good to be true. That's a bullsh*t reason, right? Who wouldn't want someone who is perfect already? Well she is. I love her so much, I give her everything and respected her but in the end its still my fault that I treat her like that. At first I'm lost, I don't know how to live life without her, she's basically the reason I'm breathing. Everything around me reminds me of her and now that she's totally gone in my life its as if I'm a new born needed to be teach again of everything. I'm not regretting everything though, that made me stronger, she made me stronger. I'm now an independent woman and I think I'm already ready to fall in love again. To whom? That I don't know yet.

I was interrupted with my train of thoughts when I heard Jisoo Unnie's call.

"Hey Lis? You okay? You zoned out." She asks concerned.

"Ahm yeah Unnie, just remembered something. You two okay? I'll go now if you don't need me." I said casually.

They both smiled at me fondly and sandwich me in a bear hug.

"Akk! I can't breath!" I complained as I tapped their arms.

"Oh! Oh! Sorry Lis." Chaeng said and pulled away immediately.

"Nah! I'm just kidding Chipmunk." I said as I ruffled her hair. "Yah are you crying?" I added when I noticed Chaeng's eyes.

"No silly! I'm ah j-just happy but at the same time I'm quite sad." She honestly said.

"Why are you sad? Did this Chicken hurt you this early?" I inquired giving Jisoo Unnie a death glare. She immediately raised both of her hands in defense.

"What? No! I'm not gonna hurt her intentionally Lisayah, I promise you that." She said defensively.

We heard the Chipmunk chuckled.

"Thank you for always being protective of me Lis, I ah, I'm just sad because no one's seeing your worth. You're definitely a catch. I'm always praying that someday you'll also meet someone that can see that too and while we're waiting to that someone to come to your life I hope you won't stop believing in love. I know you did what you did to us because at the back of your mind you still have faith in love and someday I know you'll experience that too, the love that you truly deserve, the love that will see you as you and not looking for things that's not in you." Chaeng said emotionally. I didn't noticed that I'm also crying.

"Chipmunk! This supposed to be a happy day for the both of you! Why you ruining it?" I whined.

They just both chuckled.

***

FLASHBACK

"Baby? What do you want for lunch?" I asks my girlfriend as I search ingredients inside her fridge.

"Anything." She answered uninterested.

Lately I been noticing that she space out a lot, as if thinking deeply.

I walked towards her and cupped her face to made her look at me.

"You okay baby?" I asks concerned.

"Yeah, just tired I think."

"Aww my baby, just take a rest now. Then later we'll just order the food that you want. There's no food in your fridge already so I'll run to grocery store first. You want anything?"

"Can't you decide on your own Lisa? Why you always need my permission?!" She bursted out that shocked me.

It made me pull my hands away from cupping her face.

She's also shocked on her reaction and I'm about to hug her to ask her what's happening but what she said next made me stop.

"Let's break up."

"Wh-what?" I asks again hoping that I heard her wrong.

"Don't play dumb Lisa, you know and feel there's already something wrong in this relationship. I'm no longer happy and I know you are too." She said casually as if what she's saying is just nothing.

"But I am happy Jen, I am...as long as I'm with you." I said crying. I'm crying now.

"Well I am not. So do me a favor and just leave. I hate doing this to you Lisa, specially that you been nothing but a loving and caring girlfriend...but I don't know its seemed that you're too good to be true. I ah, I just need to stop this before it back fire to us, to me." She explained.

"What do you mean backfire? It won't Jennie. I love you so much. Don't do this please baby? Please?" I'm now kneeling hugging her waist. I look like pathetic but I don't care anymore. My tears are pouring nonstop. "I'll change, say what you want and I'll do that, I promise." I added.

"That's the fvcking problem Lisa! You're always relying on me. I'm tired okay? You're more a burden to me not a girlfriend!"

She harshly removed my arms around her waist and left me there. She went to her room.

I cried for hours, I knocked non stopped to her room's door but she did not open it. She kept telling me to leave.

I fell asleep that night outside her room, on the floor, when I woke up she's no longer there. She went to her work leaving me alone. That's the time I realized that she's no longer the girl I fell in love with. I tried talking to her for the last time, she agreed but just like the first time she made me feel that I'm not wanted anymore, at least in her life.

Love for me is the most amazing feeling a human may feel but the most complicated one as well. Its either yes or no, white or black, happy or sad. In short there's no in between, its either you accept it or be in denial at all.

***

"Ouch!"

What a day, I mumbled as I picked my things fell on the ground. I froze when I heard a familiar voice.

"Lisa? Is that really you?"
.
.
.
.
"Err..Hi Jennie."

A/N:

Give Me Love by Ed Sheeran.

Not really sure what is the real meaning of this song, I just created a scenario on my own 😅😂

Anyway here you go.

Apologies for errors and thank y'all for reading. 🤗