Replacement - Part Two

"Jennie? You can use the guest room. It's located in the left side of that hallway. Its already open. There's a spare clothes, towel and toiletries there that you can use." I said to her.

"Guest room? Yah! I want to cuddle Love!" She pouted.

I gulped for the nth time.

"Ahm, yeah about that, just use that to change and we can cuddle afterwards." I explained. I don't know why I can't say no to her. She showed me her gummy smile and nod.

"I love you Love! See you in a bit. Talk to Jisoo Unnie already, she kept on pestering me." She complained. I waited for her to leave and dial Jisoo's number.

Ring.

It only takes one ring before she answered.

"Ahm hello?" I nervously greet.

"Yaaaah! You're the one who abducted Jennie!" She shouted.

"What? No! I mean, I'm with her but she willingly go with me." I explained. "I don't know but she showed me a picture that just like me, I mean same as my face. Can you go here and explain? I don't think she will answer me when all this time she believed that I'm the same person she thought I am." I added.

I heard Jisoo sigh.

"Where are you?" She inquired. I gave her my address and go to my room to change as well.

After a couple of minutes I heard a soft knocks.

"Love?" Jennie called.

I open the door only to saw a goddess. Jennie's just wearing my oversized shirt without shorts.

I gulped and avoid eye contact.

"Ahm come in." I open the door wide.

She seated in the edge of my bed while I seated in the couch. I don't want to look at her. I open the TV and started watching when I felt someone sit beside me.

"Love?" She called me.

I faced her. "Hmm?" I don't know but I'm already used in her endearment.

"I miss you so much." She confessed with full emotion. Her eyes containing lots of love and it melt my heart. That person she's referring is so lucky to have her.

"I miss you too so much baby." I said not minding our situation. All I know is I don't want to disappoint her.

"Cuddle?" She inquired happily.

"Yeah." I stand up and offer my hand for her to hold but she shake her head and spread her arms instead.

I chuckled. She's surely a baby.

Realizing what she wants, I put her one arm behind my neck, I placed my other hand at her back and the other on her legs. I carry her like we're just married couple. I hear her giggle and placed her face in the crook of my nech. She sniff. I think she's really loving my scent and it's not good because it affects me. Deeply.

"I love you Love." She whispered.

I gently put her on the bed and answered back.

"I love you too baby." I said, fvxk.

She smiled.

I lay beside her and she put her head on top of my chest. She snuggled closer until her face buried to my neck. I hugged her as well wrapping my arms to her waist.