Suitor - Final

Jennie's POV

"Bye Nini, rest well." Lisa bid goodbye and about to enter her car. There's something in me that want to spend more time with her, so I shyly pull the hem of her shirt.

She look at me with confused face.

"Ahm, can, ah, can you stay for a while Lili?" I shyly asked. This is not the first time she'll be at my condo, Lisa being Lisa, she tend to go here unannounced, bringing me food.

She cutely nodded. "Of course, it's my pleasure." She even teased that earned a roll eyes from me.

"Don't make me regret it." I warned but she just giggled. I'm not sure but by glares really not effective with Lisa, this cold aura of mine really vanished lots of people who plan to enter in my life, which I don't want. I'm not like her that loved by many, as much as possible I avoid interactions. Reason? I don't want to get attach to anyone. Though Lisa is an exception, I got tired pushing her away caused I know its not working, the more I pushed the more she's eager to enter to my life. With Lisa I can lower my guard.

We already ate dinner, since the day she discovered I just ate delivery or instant food, she started cooking for me, for us, she never failed to do it, despite having busy schedules, she's able to made food for me, there's one time, she do have an out of town because she's the representative of our school in that event I already forgot the name, so she need to stay in that town over night and the travel time is about 3 to 4 hours, so I assumed that there's no packed lunch for me, which is okay since she do have a valid reason, until I saw her in her usual parking space at my condo, leaning at her car, waiting. She looked tired but when she noticed me her face immediately brighten up. I asked her what she's doing there, that early knowing she should've be out of town, she joked that I might missed her if she didn't show up so she drove all the way just to bring me to school and for us to eat breakfast first. I swear, that made me teary eyed. I mean, how come a person like me will have someone like her? I don't deserve her but she stayed, she always stay. With Lisa, I know I'm not all alone.

Another thing I like about her, she's really observant when it comes to me. She knows what I need despite not telling it to her, sometimes me myself don't know that I needed something until she brought and gave it to me. With Lisa I know I'm in good hands.

She immediately sit on my couch, like usual she's feeling at home. I didn't tell her about it but this kind of sight warms my heart.

"You can change to a more comfortable clothes Lili, suit yourself. I'll just wash my face." I instructed, she do have her clothes here because she love sleeping over, though I'm not allowing her to sleep beside me, instead in the guest's room that always made her pout.

"Aye! Aye!" She said and even winked at me. I glared to her to hide my cheeks from blushing. With Lisa, I felt that I deserve love.

When I'm done, I headed to my living room and saw how comfortable she is while browsing the channels. I sit beside her, my eyes on TV though I felt she's now looking at me intently. I'm glad that it's kinda dark already, she can't see my blushing cheeks.

"You good?" She asked.

I just nodded and still looking in front. All of a sudden I felt tired, I'm sleepy.

"Come here?" I heard her and she even opened her arms as if welcoming me for a hug. I'm hesitant at first. I know now that, that I like her, I like this girl, I like Lisa. Despite all the efforts I made to avoid her and to stopped myself for liking her, I can't. It's inevitable, specially with all the things she've done and still doing to me. I scoot closer afterwards and this made her smile. She's playful at times, who love teasing and all but with Lisa I know I'm well respected.