Tired

Lisa's POV

I gulped when I saw the glare given by my girlfriend.

"Err ah, is that all Mina?" I nervously asked my Philosophy classmate.

She give me a satisfied smile and a nod.

"Yes, thank you, Lisa."

"You're welcome." I said giving her a courteous smile.
.
.
.
I slowly walk towards Jennie's table. She's with her friends.

I'm about to give her lips a peck but she move her face, so instead of lips it landed to her cheek.

I sighed.

Here we go again.

I gave her friends a knowing nod.

"Baby? Are you mad? I informed you that I need to talk to Mina, right?" I explained but she ignored me. "Baby?" I called her but I was startled with her reaction.

She snapped.

"Shut the fvck up, Lisa!" She shouted. I'm hurt. This always been the scenario every time I did something she don't like, not that I did bad, its bad just because she wants to perceived it "bad". Just like talking to Mina because of our on going Philosophy report. I knew this might happen so I informed her beforehand that I'll be spending time with Mina. I thought informing her will change something but no, just like what I expected, she's mad.

When I recovered, I roamed my eyes around, and there I saw pity on the eyes of her friends. Her friends that been nothing but supportive to us. They're aware of Jennie's short tempered and they already asked me if I can handle that, which I answered confidently with a yes, but now? I'm not sure anymore.

I gave them a reassuring smile, as if telling its okay, but deep inside I'm hurt and tired. Deeply.

I'm just glad that her voice didn't catch lots of attention, only us within the table heard her.

I didn't speak and I let her be.

***

I was startled when I felt arms wrapped around my waist. I'm currently checking my locker. By the scent I already knew who the person is, my girlfriend, Jennie Kim.

"Baby?"

I removed her hands from my waist and face her.

"You ready to go home?" I asked coldly. I don't know, but I'm still hurt because of that "cafeteria" scene.

Jennie knows me, I rarely get mad, annoyed or irritated, specially by her. She's my baby, my spoiled baby. She knew that, she's my priority every dam* time.

She pouted, one of my weaknesses. If in usual moment I'll usually smile at her cuteness but now, I'm not in the mood. I just want to go home and sleep. All of a sudden I felt exhaustion.

"You mad baby?" Maybe she realized that I'm dead serious and her acting cute is not working.

"I'm not Jen. Just tired, so if its okay, let's go home?" I politely asked. I don't want to trigger her or something. I know that if I show that I'm mad, the result will either be, she'll say sorry, or worst case scenario, she'll get mad to me as well which I don't want to happen. At the end of the day I love this girl, I love her so much.

She nodded and smile a little.

"Okay, let's go home."

***

I kissed Jennie's forehead and bid goodbye the moment we reached her condo's door.

She tilt her head wondering.