Lost Memories

(The past where Elizabeth got cursed)

After Meliodas and I talked, I knew I had to be brave to end my relationship with Mael. I didn't want to hurt him... But I had to do it in order to be together with Meliodas.

(Elizabeth walks over to Mael)

Elizabeth: H-Hey, Can we talk?

Mael: (smiles) Sure Elizabeth,

Elizabeth: Look, this is not easy what I'm about to say...

Mael: Elizabeth, are you okay? You can tell me.

Elizabeth: The truth is... My feelings for you have changed.

Mael: What do you mean?

Elizabeth: I-I have to come to love another...

Mael: Wha-What are you saying?

Elizabeth: This is not easy for me... But I'm ending our relationship, it's over...

Mael: WHAT?! who is the person you replacing me for?!

Elizabeth: ...

Mael: Elizabeth, tell me who the person is you want instead of me!

(Elizabeth could nearly look at Mael she didn't want to hurt him with pain in her heart she said it)

Elizabeth: you are not being replaced, no one could ever replace you.

Mael: tell me who... Now!

Elizabeth: Okay... It-It's Meliodas...

( Mael stares at her in shock, he couldn't believe what he was hearing the love of his life in love with a Demon)

( Mael was angry and sad at the same time )

Mael: I-I can't believe this...

Elizabeth: Mael, please...

Mael: How could you betray everyone?! Including me?!

Elizabeth: Please... Don't make it harder than it already is... I am together with Meliodas now. He comes to our side to fight the war with us, he's on our side and he also does that because he wants to be with me. There's nothing you can do to change that... It's over between us.

Mael: We shall see...

( Mael walks away angry )

( With that happened, Meliodas and Elizabeth together, they fought side by side in the holy war Meliodas betrayed the Demon race, and Elizabeth betrayed the Goddesses because she saved the Ten Commandments but before she died at the hands of the Demon King and The supreme Deity Mael went to the Supreme Deity )

Mael: Your highness! ( He bows)

Supreme Deity: Stand up God Mael, what can I do for you?

Mael: It's Elizabeth, she betrayed us all...

Supreme Deity: I'm aware of that,

( Mael is confused )

Mael: If you know that, then why haven't you done anything about it?

Supreme Deity: Because she is my daughter, and we do not choose who we love... So I respect her relationship.

Mael: Even if it's a relationship with the son of the Demon King?

( The supreme Deity starts to look pale )

Supreme Deity: WHAT? HOW? THIS CANNOT GO UNPUNISHED!

( One of the Goddesses approach her )

Goddess: Supreme Deity! I bring important news!

Supreme Deity: What is it?

Goddess: it's That Demon and Elizabeth! They plan to attack you! Your highness!

Supreme Deity: I see... Now go!

Goddess: At once! Your highness!

Mael: Elizabeth has been brainwashed by that Demon...

Supreme Deity: there is only one way this can end the right way...

Mael: a curse.

Supreme Deity: Exactly, a curse... But it will not be an easy curse this curse will inflict that she won't remember you at all she will loose the feelings and the memories of you Mael, however, Elizabeth will have the curse of eternal reincarnation and lost Memories which can only be broken by a true Love's kiss, your true Love's kiss but the road to it will not be easy, eventually my daughter will see what I did was the best thing I could do for her.

Mael: I understand and I'll do whatever it takes to get us there...

( While the war goes on Meliodas and Elizabeth loses their lives all the demons sealed away Mael turned into estarossa )

( Will all of them succeed to break all of their curses? )

To be continued---