Day 3

( Estarossa has taken the Commandments of Truth, Purity, and Silence. )

Estarossa: Now that I have these Commandments, I can take Elizabeth for myself....

( Meanwhile at The Boar Hat. )

Diane: Is it really Okay that we should have let them leave like that?

Ban: As long as the Princess stays with the Captain and Melascula she'll be safe.

King: You Sure about that? Melascula was one of The Ten Commandments... What if she cross over again, to the Demons?...

Merlin: She won't King. Melascula is completely devoted to Meliodas, and Elizabeth is safe with them, We need to get to Liones as fast as we can.

Hawk: Why do we need to hurry?

Merlin: Because The Demon King sends a big army to conquer Brittania...

Diane: Then we need to hurry!

Hawk: Allright mom! Let's head to The Kingdom!

( Their on their way to Liones. )

( Meanwhile at Camelot. )

( Elizabeth is walking in circles, she is a bit anxious and worried about the other Sins. )

Melascula: Elizabeth could you stop circling? 

Elizabeth: Yeah, Sorry.

( Meliodas is sitting on the throne, while Zelldris is busy with the spell. )

( Melascula approaches Meliodas. )

Melascula: Meliodas?

( Meliodas's Demon form dissapears. )

Meliodas: Yes, Melascula?

Melascula: Are you sure this is the best place to be here? Is this the safest place for Elizabeth to be here? And how is it with the rest of the army? They only answer directly to The Demon King...

( Meliodas looks at her gently. He touches her cheek. )

Meliodas: Right now this is the safest place for Elizabeth, she has you, and me to protect her.

( Elizabeth is listening to the conversation. )

Meliodas: As the rest of the army... They obey The Demon King first hand... And it's probably looks like, that the rest of the Sins and the army of Liones will join forces to strike against the Demons.

( Elizabeth doesn't like the sound of that... )

Elizabeth: What?! We must help them immediately!

( They both turn to Elizabeth. )

Melascula: Elizabeth...

( Elizabeth looks determined to leave. )

Meliodas: Elizabeth, this is the safest place for you to be.

Elizabeth: I don't care about that! Our friends need our help too! Their your friends now too Melascula...

( Melascula does care for Elizabeth's safety, and would do anything to protect her. )

Meliodas: Elizabeth... You only have les than a day left...

( He looks at her with care. )

Melascula: Let her.

( Meliodas turns to Melascula. )