Day 2

( Melascula voice. )

For so long I had an empty feeling inside me... That there was something missing... for the past 3000 years, I was emotionless... I had no idea I was cursed... and 3000 years later my curse is finally broken, my curse was broken by a kiss... After all this time we are finally back together.

 After all this time we are finally back together

( Back to the present. )

( after they kissed Melascula was her sweet self again, her eyes weren't black anymore they were bight purple, a whole weight just lifted from her shoulders, she remembered everything. )

Melascula: Meliodas... does this mean my curse is broken?

( Meliodas touched her cheek and looked at her gently. )

Meliodas: Yes my love, your curse is finally broken

( Melascula was so happy that she fell into his arms and they hugged each other tightly. the darkness around her dissapeared, so the Sins could see it for themselves. )

( The Sins saw them hugging each other so they assumed the most positive thing. )

Ban: So, Captain? This could only mean one thing...

( Meliodas looked at Ban. )

Ban: You broke her curse right?

Meliodas: Yes Ban, Melascula's curse is broken.

( They all look happy. )

Diane: We should get back to The Boar Hat, to Elizabeth.

( But then someone speaks up. )

Melascula: Hold on a minute!

( All of the Sins stop walking and turn to Melascula. )

Meliodas: Melascula, you don't have---

Melascula: Yes I do need to say this to all of you... I'm sorry for everything I have done, bringing back the dead for example... some of you have lost loved ones, ( She looks at Ban for a sec. ) and I brought them back, just to losr them all over again, and I'm sorry for that.

( Ban just looks at her and then he turns his head. )

Ban: I'm going up ahead see you guys in a bit! ( He runs off. )

( Meliodas touches Melascula. She looks at him. )

Meliodas: Don't worry, he just needs time.

( Diane approaches her. )

Diane: It's Okay, You are now one of us. ( Diane smiles at her. )

( Melascula shows a slight smile. )

Melascula: At any case, I want to help Elizabeth too, in any way I can!

Meliodas: Then let's go!