Chapter 7

(A.N: This chapter is a bit long. I got carried away writing this so enjoy!)

Jungkook's POV

I woke up around 7am. I found out today is the day. The day I've been waiting for. The day I'm so nervous. The day I will confess to Nayeon-noona. Yes, I eventually found out that I lik- I mean I love her with the help of my hyungs.

FLASHBACK: DURING THE PREPARATION FOR THEIR COMEBACK

I kept thinking about her. I don't know why I feel this way. I never felt this way before with Jihyo or Tzuyu. I always remember her smile. I always want to see that bunny smile just to keep my day going. Whenever I talk to her, I feel like taking her to a place where they would be only the two of us, where no one will bother us forever. I feel like exploding with happiness whenever I hear her laugh. Her face always glow in front of me. Whenever I'm with her, I'm always happy. I always feel energized. I always feel like I can keep going. I kept thinking about it when Jimin-hyung and Taetae came to me asking what was wrong. I told them about what was disturbing me these past few days since maybe they could help me about it.

"Yah you know what this mean right?" Jimin-hyung asked Taetae with a smile.

"You like her Jungkook-ah." Taetae told me.

"Scratch that. You love her. Judging by the way you feel right now." Jimin-hyung corrected Taetae.

You love her. That really hit me. So this is what it feels to be in love. I asked my hyungs for help since I don't know what to do. They told me I should confess and they will help me. I felt relieved and happy to have Jimin-hyung and Taetae with me.

BACK TO PRESENT

I rushed to the bathroom and washed myself. I changed to my best casual clothes and look through my plan for the day. We'll be going to the amusement park, treat her to lunch and we'll go to a secret place where me and my hyungs found. It's a rooftop where you can see the city lights of Seoul. We prepared a surprise for her there, me and my hyungs will sing for her while I ask her to be my girlfriend. Since this will be the first time I will confess to someone, my hyungs were very excited and they said to let them handle everything and just go according to our plan. I texted noona about our hang out for the day, or should I call it a "date".

Jungkookie

"Noona!"

"Don't forget our date today! :D"

Nabongs

"Of course Jungkookie!"

"I wouldn't forget about today."

"Actually I'm already dressed up now."

Jungkookie

"Jinja? Alright I'll pick you up at your dorm."

"Be there around 10 minutes."

Nabongs

"I'll be waiting! :))"

I took my mask and cap and went out of my dorm after saying goodbye to my hyungs. They gave me a "hwaiting" gesture and I went my way to TWICE's dorm. I knock on the their door to be greeted by Tzuyu on her pajamas which I found cute.