Chapter 1

Nayeon's POV

"Unnie! Hurry up we need to go now!" Jihyo, our megaphone leader shouted.

We were scheduled to have our recording for the Weekly Idol show to promote our song 'Cheer Up'. "Yeah I'm coming!" I shouted. As I run exiting our dorm, I realised I was the only one left.

"What took you so long? We're gonna be late" our manager said.

"Mianhae I was looking for my phone teehee" I said as I stick out my tongue. Our manager just rolled her eyes while laughing as my members were giggling at my aegyo.

The J-line were sleeping inside the van, while the maknae line were chatting about their school life. I was watching BTS-sunbaenim's MV of "I NEED U". I was smiling like an idiot when Jeongyeon and Jihyo noticed my face.

"Yah it's still early in the morning and you're already watching him? Are you that crazy for him?" Jeongyeon said.

"Well you can't stop her unnie. I admit Jungkook-sunbaenim's visual is not a joke. He is cute and handsome." Jihyo said while smiling.

"Wae? This is my way to survive every single day. Seeing Jungkook-sunbaenim's bunny smile is enough for me to be happy." I said while watching on my phone.

"Yeah. You also have his pic as your wallpaper. Now you're part of their ARMY." Jihyo said.

I didn't answered back as I stared at my wallpaper. His bunny smile is so captivating that so many girls would want to protect him from other people. I kept staring in my wallpaper when I didn't noticed we already arrived in the studio.

"Unnie, Jungkook-oppa is outside waiting for you~~" Tzuyu whispered to me.

"Jinja?! Where is he?!" I shouted while exiting the van.

"I'm just joking unnie." Tzuyu said while smirking.

I realized what just happened and saw my members and our manager laughing at what our savage maknae did. I was so embarrassed to the point my cheeks went red so I just ran inside the building leaving my members having the time of their life teasing me.

TIMESKIP: DURING THE RECORDING

We were having fun recording for the episode of Weekly Idol, especially the random play dance. It was so tiring but fun. After that we were interviewed about our favorite boy groups in the idol industry. We all said "BTS!" as the MCs were shocked to hear that we all shared the same interest. Then the MC began to ask us who's our bias. Finally it was my turn.

"So Nayeon-shi, care to share who's your bias in BTS?" one of the MC asked me.

I was a bit surprised since everyone would know that my bias is Jungkook-sunbaenim. Just the thought of it makes me so embarrassed, but I decided to just share it anyways. There's no going back now.

"Well my bias is Jungkook-sunbaenim since I've always admired his visuals and his soothing voice." I said while smiling shyly.

"So I'm your bias huh?"

We were startled as we heard the voice of a man. We looked behind the producer and we were shocked to see Jungkook-sunbaenim with his members. All of us were so embarrassed since they heard our answers, except for Jihyo and Tzuyu, I wonder why.

"Dul, Set! Bangtan! Annyeonghaseyo Bangtan Sonyeondan Imnida!" they all said in sync.

"Wow so we have a surprise guests for today! Welcome BTS!" one of the MC said.

"It's amusing to see that the TWICE members are embarrassed since you guys are here, but how come Jihyo-shi and Tzuyu-shi aren't embarrassed at all?" one of the MC said.

We were all wondering why. All three of us have the same bias and it's Jungkook-sunbaenim. How could they handle this situation?

"Well..." Jihyo started. "Me and Kookie-ah are close friends since we're both 97-liners." Jihyo said while eyeing me. I know that face and she's teasing me because she's close with him and I'm not.

"How about Tzuyu-shi?" one of the MC asked.

"Umm, me and Kookie-oppa have been talking for a while since we're both maknaes of our group with Lisa-unnie of Blackpink." Tzuyu said.

"Wow you guys must be really close since you girls are using his nickname." one of the MC said.

I was surprised to hear that they were close with him and I admit I'm jealous of them. I glanced to my left and saw Jungkook-sunbaenim looking at me smiling, showing his bunny teeth. I was so embarrassed that I looked away blushing. 'Damn that smile of his will be the death of me!' I thought as my inner-fangirl was screaming.

TIMESKIP: AFTER THE RECORDING

Jungkook's POV

We finished the recording. Since it's already afternoon we were hungry.

"Hyung, I'm hungry~~" I said to Jimin-hyung, who's also hungry.

"Same same Jungkook-ah. Hold on." Jimin-hyung said while walking towards Namjoon-hyung.

"Hyung can you tell manager-nim if we can eat somewhere? We're already hungry." Jimin-hyung said pouting while poking Namjoon-hyung's shoulder non-stop.

"Arrasseo arrasseo." Namjoon-hyung said while laughing at Jimin-hyung's cuteness.

After talking with our manager, Namjoon-hyung came back to us.

"Alright everyone, who wants to eat samgyupsal?" Namjoon-hyung said while smiling.

We all cheered since it's been weeks before the last time we ate samgyupsal as we're on a diet and working out.

While waiting for our van we saw TWICE coming out of the building. They saw us and they smiled at us while bowing at us. Wow so this is the feeling of having a hoobae. We bowed back and smiled at them back.

"So girls we're about to eat lunch right now so would you like to join us?" Jin-hyung said to the girls.

"Jinja? It would be great since we're also planning on eating outside." Jihyo said to him.

I'm glad that TWICE would join us since I can talk and hangout with Jihyo and Tzuyu again since we haven't talked much because of our schedules. While we were waiting for our vans, I walked to Jihyo who's with Nayeon-noona. So she's the bunny of their group, hmm. She's cute.

"Annyeong Jihyo-ah! Annyeonghaseyo Nayeon-noona." I said to them showing my bunny smile. They also smiled back.

"Annyeong Kookie-ah! By the way this is Nayeon-unnie. You have a new fan now." Jihyo said teasing Nayeon-noona.

"Yah! Stop it Thomas." Nayeon-noona said while pouting at her. She also noticed that I'm laughing at her cute face. I noticed her cheeks are burning red.

"Noona gwenchanayo? Are you sick? You're so red right now." I worriedly asked. At the same time our vans arrived.

"Ah nae gwenchana. Oh our vans are here. I'll go ahead" She said while covering her face as she run to their van. I wonder why she's like that. I hope she's okay.

"Yah Jungkook-ah let's go!" Taehyung shouted while hopping inside our van.

"Yeah! I'll be there!" I shouted to him then turned to Jihyo. "I'll see you there Jihyo." I said to her waving my hand as I walk towards our van and she waved back and walked towards her van afterwards.

I went inside our van and our manager drove us to the restaurant, with TWICE's van following us.