Chapter 16

Jungkook's POV

We've attended a few more awards shows last year and achieved more awards. It's already 2017 and we're having our concert tour for 6 months already. But of course there were problems and obstacles along the way, especially the haters. Lately, we've been getting bashed by so many people about us. Like how we don't deserve the awards we got, how we are not talented at all, how we all just lip-sync during performances and many more. Me and my hyungs got affected by it since we're getting criticized. Nayeon has been calling me everyday ever since the bashing started, and I'm grateful for her. Everyday she would ask me if I'm feeling alright, how I'm doing lately, and more encouraging and comforting words that I can't count. Right now, we're back here in Korea for a break and we'll be going back to America in a month to continue our concert tour. Namjoon-hyung decided that we'll have a comeback and it'll be a diss track for our haters. Of course he got the go sign from Bang PD-nim so we're all set. After 2 weeks of composing and practicing for the choreography, we're finally our new song in Mnet comeback stage, "Mic Drop".

Nayeon's POV

"Unnies! It's starting!" Chaeyoung shouted from the living room, while we all run downstairs and find a seat.

It's been a few weeks since I talked to Jungkook. I'm kind of sad that he wasn't able to talk to me but I know he and his group are busy, since we all know that their comeback song is a diss track for their bashers. We all watched the tv as it presented the new song and performance of BTS.

TIMESKIP: AFTER THE PERFORMANCE

Their lyrics. Sounds like they're not messing around. They mentioned the awards they achieved through hard work. They even mentioned how they were from a small time company, but rose up to their popularity. We were all at awed by the track they produced. Did they really produce this?

After watching their performance, we went back to our daily routines, doing nothing. Some were just in the living room, watching tv. Some were in their rooms, either taking a nap or just with their phones, while Momo is in the kitchen, waiting for Jihyo to finished cooking her food. While I was watching tv with the maknaes playing Uno on the floor, my phone vibrated. I looked into it and saw a message from my Kookie.

My Kookie ❤️
"Jagi~"
"Are you in your dorm right now?"

My Bunny 💕
"Yes jagi. Why?"

My Kookie ❤️
"Look outside."

I did what he said and went to the window. I looked outside and saw him waving at me wearing casual clothes. He then pointed at his phone and my phone vibrated.

My Kookie ❤️
"Let's go out."
"I really missed you :(("

My Bunny 💕
"Awww my kookie missed me."
"Arasseo I'll just changed my clothes real quick."

And in a flash, I ran to my room and changed my clothes real quick. I then went dashing to the door as I said goodbye to my members who were surprised at me. I went outside and see Jungkook about to sit on our porch.

"Jagi~" I said to him, that made him startled and fell on his butt.

"Ah kkamjjag-iya!" he said while I just chuckled at him.