one

I stood next to him while he told the other people what to do. While I looked outside the big windows I saw my friend Brook, she was trying to tell me something. I didn't understand her so I said what without speaking. She took her phone out of her pocket and texted me that she was calling the cops.

"I'm sorry bu-"

"I said on the ground!" he pointed his gun towards an old lady behind her desk.

When the alarm went off he threatened one of the staff members to turn it off, which they did.

While they were in the control room one of the customers tapped on the floor, trying to get my attention.

"why aren't you on the ground?" she whispered.

"I don't know, he told me not to"

A few minutes later the alarm stopped and they came back. Noel walked towards me.

"why am I not on the ground like everyone else?" I whispered before he stood next to me again.

"because I like you, I won't hurt you don't worry" he smiled through his balaclava. He had a beautiful smile. I could only see his eyes and his mouth but he looked really cute actually. We both looked at each other and jumped back to reality when we heard someone tapping on the glass door.

"shit!"

He grabbed me around my waist, did a few steps backwards and pointed his gun at my head. Everyone behind us gasped at what he did.

"stay back!"

The police did what he told them to do and walked away from the building. He let go of me and whispered that he was sorry.

My life flashed before my eyes, I was shaking and I couldn't move or say anything.

"I just told you I wouldn't hurt you, what was your name again?"

"p- p- piper"

He looked at the ground for a second before he grabbed one of the staff members again and walked towards the big safe in the back of the building. I sat down on the couch next to the coffeemaker. Brook texted me again asking what's happening

there's a guy in here keeping
everybody hostage but for
some reason he is being really
nice to me and i don't know
what the fuck to do i'm freaking
out!
1:31pm

i called the cops but they told
me they were already on their
way, someone in there must've
called them
1:32pm

i guess that the cops were
informed automatically
because the alarm went off
1:32pm
he's back i gtg bye
1:32pm

"does anybody of you know the code for the safe?!" Noel asked looking around the room, nobody responded.

"I swear to god I can wait here all day or I can kill all of you, I don't care. so let me in so we can all go home" he said with a sarcastic teacher tone to his voice.

"just give him the fucking money" a customer behind the couch I was sitting on said.

"look she gets it" he pointed at her. "I'm just gonna sit here and wait for someone to open that safe"

He sat next to me with his arm behind my back and his legs crossed.

I should've just stayed at home playing Fortnite