six

mom i'm sorry if you ever read this (this is actually the first time i write something like this and it feels really weird)

I waited a few seconds before turning around. Noel looked straight into my eyes.

"all right"

I slowly crawled onto the side of the bed next to Noel while he helped me taking his sweater off. I threw it on the chair behind me and took his balaclava of which exposed his short cut black hair. When I looked at his chest I saw that Brook hit him pretty hard. I put my hand on the bruise and slowly moved it down to his abs, which didn't go unnoticed. Noel tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear and pulled my face closer to his.

"looks fine to me" I smirked before Noel pulled me in and kissed me passionately on my lips.

I moved my hand back up when I helped Noel taking my t-shirt off. When I threw my right leg around his body and I sat on his pelvis. I put my hands through his hair and put my lips on his. He smiled and softly pushed me back so he laid on top of me. After he gave me small kisses on my neck, he moved down to my breasts and my stomach which made me giggle.

Then he unbuttoned my pants.

"are you sure?"

I nodded but before he could take them off we heard a loud banging on the front door. We both looked up and I quickly grabbed my t-shirt and put it back on.

"wait here"

I crawled off the bed and ran downstairs. After I closed the button of my pants I opened the door.

"I'm sorry to bother you but my name is Wesley"

He showed me his ID and told me that he was from the police, my heart stopped beating for a second when I heard the stairs squeaking behind me.

"have you by any chance seen this man?"

I looked at the piece of paper in his hand which showed me a picture of Noel. I was freaking out but I tried to stay as calm as possible.

"n- no, i'm sorry officer"

"let us know when you do, and don't just open the door for everybody. he's armed so he could be dangerous. have a nice day ma'am"

Without saying anything back I closed the door and turned around. Noel was standing at the lowest point of the stairs, looking at the ground.

"hey, don't worry"

I walked towards him and pulled him in for a hug. He stood on the stairs which made him a little longer. My head only reached his chest, so when we hugged I felt his heart beating like crazy. That made me smile.

"we'll figure something out"