four

His voice was really soft and vulnerable.

I nodded while blushing and looked away. My heart beat like crazy when he let go of my waist and did a few steps backwards.

"what's the plan anyway?" I asked.

Noel looked around and walked in circles, thinking about where we could go.

"do you have an idea?" he asked me.

"my parents are at my grandmas for the weekend, so you could stay at my place temporarily?"

"really?!"

I nodded and he pulled me in for a hug. We went a little off road because we went into the forest, so we had to walk a few minutes longer.

When we arrived back in de suburbs I looked around the corner of a building before walking into the neighborhood. Noel walked past me but as soon as I saw a police car drive past us I wrapped my arm around his stomach and pushed him back behind the building. Not realizing my own strength, I pushed a little too hard and his back hit the wall behind me.

"aaa-"

I turned around and put my hand on his mouth so he couldn't scream. And I placed my other hand on his chest so he couldn't move. When the police car passed us without noticing, I took my hand off of his mouth.

"i could get used to this" he smirked.

I chuckled even though I didn't want to. While looking into his eyes, I felt my phone vibrating in my fanny pack. It was a text from Brook.

where are you? why aren't
you with the other hostages?
are you save? i heard that he
went through the emergency
exit and ran away, they're
looking for him so don't worry
3:11pm

"can I tell her? we can trust her"

Noel nodded.

i'm with him actually, meet
me at my place in ten minutes
and don't tell anybody please
3:12pm

I put my phone back and walked to the other side of the road. Noel followed me as I pointed at my house in the distance. We walked towards it and when we arrived I quickly looked around me and opened the door.

"welcome I guess"

Noel looked around and he put his shoes on the floor in the hallway.

"my parents will be back on tuesday so you can stay three days but then you have to leave. i don think my parents would love it that i have a boy over"

He nodded and walked towards the couch.

"can I sit?"

"yeah make yourself at home"

He looked at me with his beautiful hazel colored eyes and smiled.

"thank you"