forty one

Taylor's p.o.v:

I wasn't in love with Tom at all, and people knew it. Everyone knew it but Harry, who thought i had just gotten over him really quickly. Even Tom knew it, but it didn't bother him. He didn't seem to like me that much either. I mean, we worked as friends, but nothing more. 

The real reason I was with Tom was to get Harry to notice me, and it worked. But a few angry texts wouldn't make the cut, he had to ask and apologise if he wanted me back. He knew i would come running back to him if he just asked. But he hadn't asked, so maybe it was time to face the truth. Harry didn't want me.

My birthday was coming up very soon, in thirteen days. I had counting down the days for a while, but not because it's my birthday. I was excited for the thirteens of December because that was the day Harry's new album, Inescapable, comes out. 

I shouldn't be excited; he's probably written the worst songs about me, if any at all. But i couldn't help my curiosity. I wanted to know what he thought. I wanted to know if he missed me, or was making a move on some other girl. The anticipation was incredibly painful. I didn't know what to do with myself. 

Selena even flew all the way from Texas to help me through it. We watched friends and played scrabble, and talking about Niall. Her and Niall were the best couple - they were perfect for each other. It seemed like my best friend was finally getting what she deserved more than anything in the world - happiness. Meanwhile, i was getting what i deserved - sadness and anxiety. Karma was real.

a/n: follow my taylor fan account on instagram @/swift.always and my shared haylor account @/haylorangels :)