sixteen

Harry's p.o.v:

"I don't deserve you." Taylor said, in her disappointed voice. "I'll never be good for you. We're-"

"Taylor, stop." I interrupted. I couldn't take this. "This is... we're perfect for each other. You're the slut, and i'm the ladies' man."

Taylor looked taken aback that i called her a slut. Ugh, i'd done it again. I'd screwed it up with my big mouth.

"No, Taylor. You're not a slut." My desperate attempts at taking back what i said were pathetic. "What i'm saying is that the media is constantly having goes at us for dating 'too many people'. We could change that. We could learn how to be better... together."

"I'm just... ugh. I'm taking a shower."

Her shower went on for eternity, and when she finally came out i had prepared a speech in my head, which of course i forgot every word of when i saw her face again. She was wearing a beautiful black jumpsuit, and her wet hair was tied in a loose plait behind her back.

"Harry. You're right." She said, sitting on my lap. "I'm sorry."

"You have nothing to be sorry for. If anything it's me-" She touched her finger to my lips, cutting me off.

"You're really gorgeous, Harry." She said. "It's hard to be around you and not feel insecure. I blame you."

"You just made two references." I said, smiling. I then started singing Gorgeous and Don't Blame Me.

She started smiling, and then stopped as soon as she started. Tears were streaming down her cheeks.

"Hey." I said, wiping around her eyes with my thumb. "What's wrong? You can talk to me."

"It's not you. " She choked out, struggling for breathe. "I'm just having a hard time dealing with the fact that i'll never get my music back." She put her head on my shoulder, and i could feel the tears through my T-shirt. 

"I won't let that happen." I said sternly. "I'll help you. We can fight this battle together."