ten

Harry's p.o.v:

"It's the moment you've been waiting for!" Ellen said, excited. "Harry Styles' announcement! Go on, Harry."

"Ok.. " Jeff had prepared a speech for me. It was foolish of him really, because he know's there's no chance that I would; 1) Remember it. 2) Care about it, and 3) even dream of doing it anyone's way but my own. But being up on stage like that made me begin to wonder what Jeff would have wanted me to say. Screw Jeff,  I thought. I can do this how i want to.

"As you all have hopefully  figured out by now, I have a new album coming out. So i'd like to tell you a bit about it."

That was when the screams began. Well, they didn't really begin, more like continued, except louder, and then louder again, and louder again. I had to pinch myself to be sure i wasn't in my own sort of dream. Not that this is they type of stuff i would dream about. My mind was used to pleasuring me with little fantasies of Taylor and I. That type of stuff is rare though. I never daydream, and i hardly ever dream at night time. 

"First of all, can y'all hold in your applause and screams until i've finished." Thankfully, they didn't take it the wrong way, accepting it with little giggles here and there. "Thank you. So, time for the juicy stuff" I rubbed my hands together, smiling.

"My second album is called... Inescapable. It's not named after a song on the album, i just think it suits the theme of what this album is about. It's about love. And how - after everything you've been through together - true love can never die. It's inescapable."

"GUESS IT'S NEVER REALLY OVERR" Someone in the audience screamed, which created a whole chain of horrible singers screaming.
"JUSTBECAUSEITSOVERDOESNTMEANITSREALLYOVER"
"ANDIFITHINKITSOVERMAYBEYOULLBECOMINGOVERAGAIN"
"ENOUGHTTOGETOVERYOUALLOVERAGIN"

"Ok, ok. As much as we love a good Katy Perry bop, i named this record long before that song came out." I smiled. "It comes out on the 13th of December. I'll be touring next year, and will hopefully get to go to more cool places around the world. I'm so excited to see you guys out there!

"I know December is ages away, but y'all will live." I said, smiling. I did genuinely love tour, and entertaining people, even if it did mean i had to endure the screams.

________________________________________________________________________________

different directions

Niall: hey lads i'm dating selena gomez

Liam: yo dude get em

Louis: well would ya look at that... Niall's dAtInG

Harry: wait... why selena?

Niall: well why not selena?

Liam: harolds worried about sel and tay being mates

Louis: ugh harry get over her. 

Harry: I just... idk

Niall: dude i'm helping y'all get back together, you should be grateful

Harry: thanks?

________________________________________________________________________________