Chapter 19

Chapter 19

*Author's P.O.V*

Liked by HarryStyles, C

Liked by HarryStyles, C.syresmith, Keke, Zayn, WillowSmith, Tinashenow, and 3,776,575 others.

NiallHoran Don't ever feel ashamed of masturbating or being a virgin. You shouldn't ever give up your virginity just because you want to get popular or have someone stay in a relationship with you. You should have sex when you are ready and is prepared. Sex is great so everyone should enjoy at their own time.

View All 38,887 Comments

HarryStyles Hey I was going to talk about that on my next post.

NiallHoran @HarryStyles Gotta
be quicker than that.

CalumHood I stand behind this one hundred percent.

MichaelClifford @CalumHood
Bugger off. He's my friend.

Kekeevans I am more than willing to give you my virginity.

Woahthere Did you and Harry fuck?

Floofirishhoran I'm pretty flexible but you should test me out to confirm that.

Cakehood2.0 It's funny you mention that because I just lost my virginity after 22 years.

Bronarry Ugh you're such an amazing role model.

Allaboutniall17 The only sex I want to have is with you.

Please.stopluke Can you come to my house and education me on sex some more?

Bossybetty_ My fifteen year old self really needed to hear that but oh well.

Stylesicon @HarryStyles Explain to me why he wrote that caption.

Sassy_cassy It sounds like someone left you with blue balls.

Nogay Can you and Harry make a sex tape and send it to me? I promise I won't leak it.

Dontpanicbrendon Yeah! I'm a virgin and proud of it!

Culture.of.vultures Y'all really need to listen to him because I'm tired of seeing 15-18 year olds getting pregnant.

Nastynas I don't know why but you look like you give great head.

Jetblackcleo Funny you mention sex because I had a wet dream about you last night.

Lazaye7732 So what I'm hearing is you want to have sex with me.

Dundundone Why does this kind of sound like you regret having sex with someone?
»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

Dedication goes to narrylove2018

I have a idea for this but I'm nervous to do it. Thoughts??? Predictions???

Bye.