Chapter 65

Chapter 65

*Author's P.O.V*

Liked by NiallHoran, Ashleytisdale, Zayn, Darrencriss, Olivia_holt, and 2,388,888 others

HarryStyles It was so fun getting to hang with all of you beautiful souls. You guys don't know how bad I didn't want to leave you all. I'm totally down for another one soon. Ps I had to make one because my blue made one of me and it's an accurate representation of when I see him.

View All 8,888 Comments

NiallHoran Still mad at you for screenshoting this.

HarryStyles @NiallHoran I'll make
it up to you tonight.💋

NiallHoran @HarryStyles I'm not
mad anymore.🤗

Thecliquearmy Be honest. Did you and Niall make a sextape?

HarryStyles @Thecliquearmy Of
course.

Bobthememer Can't think of anything but I'm just going to ask do you send each other nudes?

NiallHoran @Bobthememer What
couple doesn't?

Breadstick_summer What's the weirdest craving you had so far?

HarryStyles @Breadstick_summer
Snickers mixed in my oatmeal.

Stylesnoticeme What do you think the gender might be?

HarryStyles @Stylesnoticeme A
girl.

Spiritualmemes Are you sure you had fun because you looked like you did not want to be there?

Its.me.sadly Am I the only one who got a weird vibe from him at the get together?

Nogay @Its.me.sadly No. He was
visibly not interacting with fans
unless Niall added him.

Givemestyles Guys I'm sure he just had a moment because he is pregnant so he's gonna get mood swings.

Momoney.noprobs I loved the get together but I just wish you had more energy.

Cheekystyles The fact you guys act the same in real life is such a blessing.

Harrys_sweetheart I'm still freaking out at the fact you let me touch the bump.

Stylesicon You don't know how hard it was for me not to ugly cry in front of you.

Bassline_breezy I need you guys to make more memes of each other because this is gold.

Noshadejust.tea You guys had way too much trust in us not to have security guards there.

Notdaviddobrik I still don't want to touch the goodie bags you gave us.

HarryStyles @Notdaviddobrik
David has nothing on our goodie
bags.

NiallHoran @HarryStyles Nugget
he buys people cars so he does.

»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

Dedication goes to ZaynIsMyZenpai

Thoughts??? Predictions??? 😈👀😈

Bye.