Chapter 71

Chapter 71

*Author's P.O.V*

Liked by NiallHoran, LouisTomlinson, Zayn, LiamPayne, and 6,960,975 others

HarryStyles Nova. The moment we found out you were going to be our little nugget we knew that was the name for you. Now we get to call you that to your face and watch you grow into our beautiful and talented nugget. We love you very much. Welcome to your world princess.😘💕💓💙

View All 59,946 Comments

NiallHoran I shall love the two of you as long as my heart continues to beat. My nuggets.

Zayn I'm about to spoil the mess out of her.

LouisTomlinson Congratulations on having a healthy baby.

LiamPayne Can't wait to hold her.

Noshadejust.tea They named her Nova.😍

Stuckonvines For a split second the first part made me think you guys had a miscarriage.

Thecliquearmy Welcome to the world queen.

Momoney.noprobs It felt like yesterday when you two had your fake beef.

Cheekystyles That last sentence in his caption.😭

Bobthememer This feels like the end of a chapter.

Stylesnoticeme Oh my god his hair grew so long since the last time we saw him.

Somany.fandoms Look at the way he holds her.

Stylesicon Oh my fucking meatballs it's the first baby picture.

Notdaviddobrik I wish I was named Nova.

Harrys_sweetheart She made your stomach so big yet she came out so small.

Breadstick_summer Get you a man that looks at your child like Harry does.

Stylesnoticeme That's so cute that they call her nugget too.

Its.me.sadly I never wanted to be a baby so bad in my life then I do right now.

Spiritualmemes Your body look snatched king.

Bassline_breezy Holy shit she's so tiny.

Nogay Kind of hurt that Niall isn't in this picture too but it's totally fine.

Photoshopbro Y'all gotta make more babies now.

Kekeevans Love that this is your most liked picture.
»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

Yeah this is the end. It feels like the right thing to do. Was it good enough? There may be a epilogue in the future so keep an eye out for that. Thanks so much for putting up with this story. Check out my other stories please. Thoughts??? Predictions???

Bye.