Chapter 61

Chapter 61

*Author's P.O.V*

Liked by NiallHoran, Tomholland2013, Tpain, Lewiscapaldi, LouisTomlinson, and 2,446,690 others

HarryStyles I am very proud to announce that I am officially a Horan. I've waited for this moment for a very long time. Thank you everyone for supporting our relationship. Unfortunately we will not post anything from the wedding because that's special to us but it was very beautiful and fun. Remember to spread kindness.😊☺😁

View All 669 Comments

LouisTomlinson Congratulations on the marriage.

LiamPayne The wedding was fantastic bud.

Zayn Still honored that you made me your best man.

Notdaviddobrik I can't believe my dad had the nerve to look me in my eye and say y'all relationship ain't go last.

Harrys_sweetheart So y'all really didn't invite us?

Breadstick_summer I knew y'all did it because y'all been gone for like three weeks.

Givemestyles Damn you really not go post pictures or videos of it?

Nogay If only my stalking skills were top notch, I could have crashed the wedding.

Allthehomo I should have known you wasn't going to post anything from it.

Stylesnoticeme At least we got that one story video from Liam of him and Zayn goofing around in the bathroom at the wedding.

Kekeevans I'll just go to Zayn and beg him to release some picture or videos from it.

Stylesicon Are you going to change all your username to his last name?

Spiritualmemes Gay marriage was legalized for this moment right here.

Cheekystyles The fact that you guys had celebs at your wedding.😱

Somany.fandoms Someway somehow pictures or videos are going to get leaked.

Stuckonvines Marriage honestly scares me.

Bassline_breezy Beyonce and Jay-Z who?

Photoshopbro I don't even have enough energy to freak out.

Momoney.noprobs Why study when I can look at this?

Bobthememer Your future kids are so lucky.

Thecliquearmy I'll just throw an after party in my room in honor of y'all.
»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

Thoughts??? Predictions??? I should end the story because y'all seem done with it.

Bye.