Heyooo

Hey everyone!

I know it's been a LONG while since I've done anything with this book but I just wanted to let all of you know that Earth Bound is officially being edited and will hopefully be completely finished soon.

As you probably know, the season 6 finale of the 100 airs tonight and I guess I was just inspired to work on this book again. It's so amazing how our little show from six years ago has turned into a major TV series with a huge and incredible fan base.

I'm so proud of the cast and crew for everything they've done. They inspire me, and will continue to inspire me. Congrats to Bob on his directorial debut, and of course congrats to Bob and Eliza on their marriage!

Wow, a lot sure has changed since season 1.

And of course, I wanted to thank every single one of the readers and fans of this fanfic who have supported me and my writing since I started Earth Bound four years ago. I could've never imagined it would grow into a story with 59k reads! So yes, thank you!! You all are what helps me to keep writing and keep improving my skills.

And lastly, of course, if you like Earth Bound feel free to check out my other fanfics. Annnnnnd if you want to know how Mera's story continues, check out Keep On Hoping, the sequel to Earth Bound based on seasons 2 and 3 of our favorite show.

Thank you again

-JoM