7:15

ATTENTION!!!
So far we have been noted that no electrician company is currently open, to thus, school day will go normal just dark. And, for safety reasons, everyone must stay within this campus until it is fixed.

Thank you for understanding
-The Principal

— — —

"That's pretty sketchy don't you think?" Specs nervously clears his throat, putting on his uniform in his dorm.

"Honestly a blackout at school sounds pretty fun if you ask me!" Goggles cheerfully hums as he slaps on his pilot googles.

"Of course you would think that, you think everything is fun," Emperor shakes his head sliding on his school shoes.

"Not spoiled food..." Goggles whines just a little, climbing down the ladder from the bunk bed. "So you ready guys?"

"Huh, I'm surprised that today you woke up way earlier than you usually do, yeah I'm ready," Rider sighs grabbing his school bag. Everyone else kinda just nod.

"Today is exciting! So of course I would be up!" Goggles pulls out his phone and turns on the flashlight setting.

"Woah Goggles, you probably shouldn't waste your phone battery!" Specs suddenly stops Goggles. "What if you really need it if something bad happens?"

"Relax! I can charge it."

"Goggles you dumb idiot! Power out means you can't charge your phone!" Rider smacks the back of Goggles' head.

"Well I'm leaving while you three are bickering," Emperor scoffs as he picks up the lantern and turns it on. "If anyone is done, I would be glad to have some company." He rips open the door and struts out. Rider let's out a big "tch", following the yellow boy.

"Come on," Specs links arms with Goggles and catches up with the other two. Goggles runs up next to Rider giggling, while Specs sort of stood there.

"Wow, what was that?" Aloha joins next to Specs. "A-Aloha! You scared me!" Specs flinches from the short inkling appearing next to him.

"Hey, I know I'm short, but I'm not that short..." Aloha huffs.

"What do you want Aloha?"

"I don't want anything, besides talking to a sad mess such of yourself~" Aloha giggles. "You have a sad crush that'll you can't have, what a bummer~!"

"Y-You don't know that!" Specs stutters in frustration, trying to hide the blush rosing on his cheeks.

"Oh honey, but I do~" Aloha winks.

"Ok Aloha, stop pestering him," Skull interrupts the two, picking up Aloha and swings him over his shoulder.

"Zaijian Specs~" Aloha shouts as the two walked away. Specs starts walking to his class, accompanying his two other friends Bobble and Headphones.

— — —

"Coddammit...those hot dogs were a mistake-" Headphones gags in her mouth, running towards the girl's bathrooms.

"Man she's right, they are a mistake-" Specs throws up in the trash can right next to him in the cafeteria.

"I mean, you helped make those. So would it be your fault?" Bobble questions her blue friend. "Only partly..."

Headphones suddenly stops throwing up in the bathroom, wiping the puke from her mouth with toilet paper. She flushed the toilet, looking at her dreading reflection in the bathroom mirror. Headphones leaves the bathroom, taking a sip of water from the water fountain. Hands suddenly grab Headphones, dragging her to a place. Headphones tries to squirm free, screaming help but it wasn't any use.

The person dragging her covers her mouth, opening Headphones' dorm. She gets thrown to the ground, feeling cloth wrapped around her neck. She tries turning around to see who in the hell was behind her, thus, she slowly gets lifted by the cloth around her neck. Headphones squawks and squeaks, trying to gasp for air. All she saw right before her death, was mischievous, glowing eyes.

— — —

52 out of 53 remaining...