11:00

Aloha's eyes open the next day, he was completely alone in his dorm. The room was well lit with only the natural light of the sun. The only thing Aloha could do was blankly watch the ceiling for a long time, remembering where his old home, a totally different country and continent from Inkopolis. Inko. Very populated place, but very... diverse from Inkopolis.

Aloha hops down from his bunk bed, looking at himself in the mirror. His usual happy bubbly appearance was nonexistent at the moment, due to he just barely woke up with black bags drooping under his eyes.

He looked more paler than his usual creamy tan skin color, and his poor neck was covered with unwanted hickeys.

Aloha sighs sadly looking at it, touching them. "Gaisi...de ni..." he whispers to himself, the door suddenly flew open, causing Aloha to grab a blunt object to defend himself.

"WHO THE HELL—"

"W-Woah... A-Aloha... it's just me..." Army panicked a little, in his hands was a plate of food.

"baoqian... eheh... anyway what do you need?" Aloha slowly lowers his hand, putting down the object softly.

"W-Well... i didn't know you were awake, but I got you food!" Army smiles, handing Aloha a plate of toast.

"Aww~! You're so sweet~.... wait so that was you three weeks ago..!" Aloha smiles.

"Y-Yeah..." Army starts to blush a little. Aloha's eyes were glued onto the bracelet around Army's wrist.

"N-Nice bracelet..." Aloha chokes one his words.

"Huh?"

"Your bracelet... w-where did you get it...."

"Oh yeah! Blue Sailor gave me this, trying to distract me from... you know, murder!"

Army smiles big and shows him closer.

"Ai." Aloha mutters the word.

"Eh? What was that?"

"Th-That bead... it says 'ai'," Aloha explains.

"Ai? What does that mean..." Army wondered. Aloha froze once he asked, 'he doesn't know?' he wondered.

"A-Aloha?" Army waves his hand in front of his face.

"bù bù!" Aloha screeches by accident.

"Aloha you've been acting strange... are you okay?" Army was starting to worry.

"Yes I'm fine, ok, just... nauseous..." Aloha sweats.

"Here... eat this," he handed him the plate, to suddenly notice the hickeys on Aloha's neck, reaching out to touch them. Aloha flinches once he felt warm fingertips hit his sore part.

"Ah sorry, but... you don't seem okay, like at all," Army firmly looks at his pink eyes.

"I'm ok Army..." Aloha sniffles, covering his neck.

"You're not. Who did this to you," Army grabs his shoulders, making Aloha look up at him.

"Why would you care if you already gave your heart away to someone? hmm?" Aloha shook, he still hasn't eaten his toast.

"W-What the hell do you mean..?!! The only person I would give my heart to is you—" Army blurts out, suddenly turning bright orange like a traffic cone.

"Y-You.."

"So why would you assume that?!"

"Because, that bracelet says it all. Blue Sailor gave you that right? 'Ai' is written on that bead... ai means 'love'. In ancient China... it means the person who is wearing a bracelet like that gave their heart to someone... as in the giver. Didn't you take a mandarin class?" Aloha explains.