chapter 6

armaan took care of aria, till she was perfectly fine . he made her sleep in his room . he wasnt even trusting her nanny , nor aria was settling down with her . her nanny had tried to make up some reasons to have aria with her as she saw her job in danger " sir , she will disturb you throughout the night "

" you dont need to worry , go and sleep" armaan said in a hard tone . he knew how to take care of aria . he was used to making her feeders , changing her diapers , putting her to sleep .

aria was back to her normal self in 2 days , but armaan kept her with him.the only time nanny had to deal with aria was when armaan wasnt home , and she was grateful for it .

after 2 years ,

it was aria's first day of school and armaan wasn't able to control his anxiety .he dressed her up , he was giving her instructions again and again . once he was done with her hair , aria turned and wrapped her arms around his neck " maan! shtop shtreshingg ( stop stressing ) " aria stuttered in her baby voice .

" princess, i am not stressing . " armaan lied and picked her up. he took her for breakfast , mr and mrs malik was present on the breakfast table .

armaan made aria sit on a chair and then settled down beside her . " aria ready for school ? " mr malik asked with a smile .

armaan nodded , mr malik could see the stress on his son's face .it was like armaan was sending her on a battle then to school . mr malik stiffled his smile and continued eating .

" princess! toast or pancakes ? " armaan asked her .

she thought for a second then asked for pancakes . armaan put a napkin on her lap , so that she could eat easily .

" princess !eat some more " armaan said seeing her stopping after eating 2 3 spoons only .

" m full maan " aria said with a pout . armaan picked her fork , ready to feed her .

" aria, he is a lot older than you , you should try calling him bhai " mrs malik repeated the same dialog she had said multiple times .

aria pouted but didnt say anything . "its fine " armaan said and cleaned aria's face. aria had started calling him maan when she started speaking . her nanny used to take his name infront of aria , but saying armaan was a bit difficult for her .

armaan took her to the school , he stopped the car and then turned towards aria , he readjusted her hairband and smoothed her straight hair which reached pass her shoulder .

" my little princess! be a good girl for me " armaan said and kissed the top of her head . it was difficult for him to let aria go all alone somewhere . armaan got out of car and took aria inside the school himself . aria didnt look a bit worried , it seemed like armaan was already taking enough stress for both of them .

armaan didnt go back home after dropping her , he parked the car a bit away from school . but stayed nearby , in case of any problem . at off time , armaan was there waiting for aria . armaan felt his tension going when he saw aria coming out smiling . armaan picked her up and went to the car .

"today , we are going to my princess's favorite cafe as she has been so good "armaan said .

in the evening , armaan fulfilled his promise . he took aria to her favourite cafe to get some cupcakes she seemed to love . then armaan took her for shopping . he bought alot of toys and new clothes for her .

her wardrobe was half filled with still new clothes , but armaan didnt care .he bought as many dresses as he liked for her .and every year , he remembered to renew her wardrobe from the beginning .mrs malik had tried to stop him many times but he never listened .

----------------------

Shaeri krty to boht dekhe hen janaab ....

Magr dil tk rasai wahi rkhty hen

jinki ankhon me ishq ki aag ho

jinky lafzo me junoon ki tapish ho

------------------------

ASsalamu alaikum readers! hope that you enjoyed the update .