chapter 22

aria was taken to armaan's room . it was decorated beautifully with white and red roses . aria was a bit nervous , scared and in daze . there was a lot of thoughts and emotions going inside her , she couldnt comprehend what she wanted , or what she was feeling . she sat down on the bed , playing with her hands . 

armaan entered the room and saw his beauty sitting on the bed . he greeted her , but she didnt reply , nor lifted up her head .

armaan held her chin and lifted her face . aria looked at him for a second , but then closed her eyes ." why are you looking so stressed , my princess ? " armaan said with a light smile . aria opened her eyes and looked at him . the softness, the love on his face gave her strength .

she hugged his waist , hiding her face in his stomach . armaan caressed her head " baby , dont forget that i am your maan . no need to be scared about anything " he said and bent down to kiss her head . aria gave him an embarassed smile . 

he took a seat beside her," you are looking like an angel today , my angel " armaan praised her beauty . in reality also , no one could ever look prettier to him than his princess . 

aria gave him a smile , after ruksati talk , she had been so stressed , now armaan talking to her was really helping . 

she sat on her armaan's lap sideways and wrapped her arms around his neck , her face hidden in his chest . armaan smiled knowing what she was up to . she was trying to find peace in his arms .

armaan wrapped his arms around  her and started caressing her hair . he placed a kiss on the top of her head and whispered " relax princess " . 

aria smiled still her face pressed in him . she was thankful to ALLah for making him her life partner .he understood her better than she knew herself . she was a bit scared , because she didnt know if she was ready for it .  

aria was close to sleeping in his arms , when armaan asked her to go change first . her heavy scarf didnt look comfortable at all . when she didnt show any signs of getting up , armaan started taking off her jewellery himself.

he took of her right earing first , the lobe was a bit red due to the heavy earing . armaan couldnt stop himself , he kissed her lobe and then pulled it between his lips , sucking it lightly . aria's eyes opened wide feeling his warm mouth . she clutched his shirt in her heads , feeling him touching her so sensually for the first time . 

she closed her eyes , liking his touch . armaan saw that her face had gone red ,aria opened her eyes only to find him looking keenly towards her .she blushed brighter , armaan could see her emotions reflecting on her face , he smiled softly and then took off her other earing . he gave it the same treatment . 

then he took of her wrist ornaments , he kissed her both wrists and her palms after taking off the ornaments . he then took of her light necklace .aria could see that he wanted to kiss her neck also ." maaan! " she exclaimed wanting his attention, armaan chuckled softly then made her stand up . " go and change " he said and aria actually ran towards the bathroom . she came infront of the mirror , only to see her tomato face .she touched her earlobe , remembering his touch ,her lashes lowered in a beautiful way .

-----------------------

Salaam readers ,sorry for the wait . hope that you enjoyed the update.