chapter 25

it was their mehndi ceremony ,which was arranged in the big garden of their house . everyone was busy getting ready .aria was dressed in dark green long frok with a heavy duppta . mehndi was adorning her hands , which was applied in the morning . make up was done to enhance her features . today , mrs malik had given her the antique jewellery matching to her dress. 

her hands were full of diamond and gold bangles . maira and kashan were ready in their yellow dresses , they went outside to recieve the guests . everyone was really excited , armaan was busy meeting the guests . once all of the guests have arrived , armaan was taken to the room ,aria was sitting in . he was supposed to enter the ceremony with aria.

kashan , maira and all the cousins danced as they entered the garden and went to the stage .mrs malik begun the ritual followed by other aunts. 

food was served ,armaan heard a aunt saying to his mother as he was passing " mrs malik , you got aria married to armaan, not that they dont suit together. but dont you think its wrong to  aria, she is so young and armaan is almost double her age" armaan went still hearing the ladies words. 

" i dont think its wrong in any way , when both of them are happy . and about age difference , its not prohibited in our religion , so who are we to question it or call it bad " mrs malik said , armaan smiled hearing his mom 's answer and moved forward . 

 after eating , the younger party started the dance performances. aria was enjoying all this . armaan was happy seeing her happy .

around midnight,most of the guests had left and aria was feeling really tired . armaan went to his mom ," mom , aria is looking tired " he said .

" very eager to take the bride to your room " maira said teasingly . 

" she is my bride , she will be in my room now or after some hours " armaan said boldly . 

" ohooooo ! why shouldnt we make him wait another day ?" maira said to mrs malik . they have planned that aria's ruksti would be done after the mehndi ceremony and the next day , it would be the reception . 

" bhabi, you have already caused enough trouble " armaan said making a sad face , he couldnt handle another night alone . 

maira laughed " ok , go take her to your room "mrs malik said and armaan headed towards aria. he took her hand and helped her stand . 

her dress was really heavy , it was getting in the way as she tried to climb the stairs . armaan saw it , he picked her up bridal style without even waiting a second . he heard some hootings from behind but didnt show any reaction .

" you are looking like a fairy " armaan said after placing her on bed , he could hardly look away from her . 

aria touched her neck , she was feeling so tired . armaan's helped her take her jewellery off and then picked her up and took her to the dressing room . 

armaan changed into his night clothes and started waiting for aria to come out after taking a bath , she was feeling alot better after that. 

armaan took out the beautiful necklace, he had brought for her." a small gift for my princess" armaan said and placed a kiss on her forehead. 

" aria ..... you know theres no one i have loved more than you . you have owned my heart from the day i have seen you . my feelings changed ,the way i loved you has changed ,but my love for you has never lessened . the day i stop loving you , i pray that this heart stops beating. if theres not love for you in it , i will prefer it stopped , unmoving " armaan said , he wanted to share his feelings . 

aria clutched his shirt in her hands and hid her face in his chest" i love you maan " aria said feeling blessed. she didnt know , how she got so lucky to get such a life partner.

armaan looked in his eyes , then his eyes went to her lips . it had been two days , he tasted them . he leaned down and aria closed her eyes, knowing what he wanted.

----------------

wo door gai , to logon ne kaha abhi ik jahan baki he

unhy kia malum , wo lrki meri kul kaynat thi .......

-------------

Salaam friends ! i hope that you like the update . please pray for me , i have some really important going on in my life,please pray that i get what would keep me happy .