chapter 26

next morning ,armaan woke up early in the morning as usual .he looked at aria who was sleeping with his arm under her head . the blanket was covering her till her neck. 

he smiled looking at her tired , he had let her sleep only sometime ago . he knew that she wasnt going to wake up any time soon . her long lashes were resting on her cheeks , her lips a bit open ,he felt his heart swelling with love a new . he kissed her forehead and adjusted her head on pillow and got up . 

armaan freshened up , but stayed in room . it was their reception today ,armaan wanted aria to rest as much as she can . 

------------

aria was looking stunning in her beige gown , the party went well . aria and armaan were leaving for their honey moon at the same night . their bags were already packed , aria changed into casual clothes and left for the airport , as their flight was around midnight . by the time, they reached their hotel in paris , it was early morning . 

they decided to sleep for sometime ,by the time they woke up , it was around noon . they both got ready and left to explore . they went to a french cafe, aria was looking at everything fascinated . armaan was getting happy seeing her happy .

aria was really excited about seeing the city of love , they got into streets to look around . at night , they went to see eifle tower . aria mouth fell open in aw. they lights all around eifle tower were increasing its beauty . 

late at night , they returned to their hotel room , like always , aria fell on the bed without changing , armaan shooked his head and went to get her clothes . 

he changed himself and put her clothes in the bathroom , then went out and picked aria bridal style . he placed her on the counter and put a toothbrush in her mouth . 

armaan took out her hair band and burshed her hair , once he was done , he tried to turn saying " change now " .

but aria didnt let him turn ,aria blocked him putting her legs around him and her arms around his neck . armaan felt his breath hitching " princess ... " armaan whispered not knowing what she was upto.

aria moved closer to him , her face near his ear "u know , you are my husband now . you dont need to go after brushing my teeth step " aria said in a hushed tone , as if revealing a big secret to him .but armaan could see the teasing through .

armaan held her hair sofly and pulled, so that he could see her .

" true " armaan said biting his lip , he ran his hand over the hem of her shirt as if going to lift . 

he pecked her lips and lifted a bit."maan! i was just teasing you " aria said in russh holding her hand . armaan chuckled softly then kissed her , he pulled her lower lip between his teeth before pulling back .

" i was also just teasing you " armaan said and kissed her forehead .

------------

SAlaam friends, how was the update ?