chapter 17

armaan went back to the guest house , aria was sitting on bed waiting for him .she noticed that he was lost somewhere,aria asked him " maan , you talked to maida ?" 

armaan nodded and sat beside her " she dumped me and returned back on tonight's flight " he said .

"why ? " aria asked . 

" maybe she isnt fine with a loveless marriage anymore " armaan replied . 

" are you disturbed because of it ?" aria asked biting her lower lip . 

armaan looked in her eyes for a second then looked away " no " he mumbled and got up to change . " try to sleep ,today was a long day " armaan said . 

aria was relaxed as armaan was back now , she quickly fell asleep . 

armaan came back and sat on his side of bed . he looked at aria's sleeping face. the innocence , the simplicity , the purity on face called to every part of him . 

a lot of time passed with his eyes on face , aria moved and her blanket moved a bit down . armaan eyes's went to her beautiful swan like neck and her beautifully sculptured shoulders unintentionally . he closed his eyes and looked away. 

" why is this happening to me ? " armaan asked himself . he had seen aria in a lot of weird conditions throughout their lives ,but this never happened . why was he noticing her so closely now . 

armaan got out of bed and went near the glass window . he started looking outside , but his thoughts were too loud , he wasnt able to focus on anything . 

"my love for her is wrong ...." armaan said in a broken voice . a lot of worries ,a lot of thoughts were going through his mind . the thought of aria being disgusted by him , the world taking him and his intentions wrong from the beginning , aria being hurt by all this, armaan's was starting to have a headache by thinking all this . 

he fell asleep around early morning , next morning , armaan took her to rakaposhi peak . the view was really beautiful from there  . the clouds seemed to be in their reach . 

aria had noticed the change in his behaviour ,he watched her but whenever , aria tried to come close to him or talk to him . armaan looked away or found some reason to move away . 

"whats wrong , maan ?" she asked armaan , but he only shooked his head . he didnt know what to tell her .

by the time , they returned , aria was really tired . she fell on the bed , like always armaan asked her to go and change first and aria kept laying . but the next thing stole aria's sleep . armaan went to change himself , but he didnt pick her . he asked her several times but when she didnt ,armaan turned off the lights and placed the blanket on her . aria kept laying on bed , but sleep was miles away from her . 

armaan also kept laying worried about how things have changed , he still cared for her like before . but now there was more to it . he had always felt peace looking at her , but now he felt compelled to it ,she called to him too strongly and it was causing a havoc inside him. he didnt want this change . 

next morning , they also went back . armaan avoided touching her, even the simplest touches  , knowing the change in his feelings . he found it wrong . 

------------------------

" meri nazren uski zaat me uljh si jati hen 

wo puri ki puri ek haseen jaal ki si he  " 

-----------------------

Salaam readers , another update , hope you enjoy it .